Chapter 5 - The Choice

Deucalion slowly gets closer to the table where Isabella and Isaac were, no one made any comment they just waited to see what he was going to do. It was a public space so he wouldn't obviously start a fight there. 

- Tell Scott to meet here. - Deucalion starts speaking leaving a note on the table with an address. - I believe it's from his interest to show up. Just let him know. - Deucalion leaves and Isaac has no idea what to say or do, should he go give Scott the message right away or stay there with Isabella and give her the night he promised. 

- We can leave if you want. I know it's important and let's face it, we aren't normal teens anymore, doesn't matter what we do, where we go, this will chase us. - She holds his hand trying to make him feel more calm. 

He can't help but smile as the fact how perfect she is, how well she accepted everything and she didn't reacted with fear like she did with Jennifer, this time it was her protecting him. 

They return and as promise Isaac takes Isabella back at Allison's house and then goes head to Scott's. For the first time in a long time Scott was actually calm a not doing weird plans in how to fight Deucalion and Darach. In fact Isaac felt quite bad to end that moment of Scott's peace. 

- Hey, back so soon. How was it? - Scott asks as he notices Isaac getting in the room.

- It's was very nice, she is a lovely girl. - Isaac starts walking around and Scott realizes something is happening, he knows him pretty well. 

- It was a fast date. - He replies. 

- It wasn't a date, we are just friends...

- Of course you are. - He replies teasing Isaac a little bit. - But you have something to tell me don't you? What happened?

- Ah, you see, Deucalion showed up, in the restaurant and he left a message... - He slowly faces staring at Scott's face as he changes his soft and calm expression to anger. - I'm pretty sure it's about Derek and Peter. - He adds, giving him the paper. 

- Am I supposed to go there? - Scott asks looking at the paper. 

- Yes, he said something about it's from your interest and you should appear. - Isaac gives a time to let Scott think. He just kept looking at the paper and sits holding his chin. 

- So what do you want to do? - Isaac asks. 

- I have no other choice but to go. He probably has Derek and Peter. We need them, I need to save them no matter what. 

- But at any cost? You know how Deucalion works, we will want something in return. You know that right? 

- I will see about it later, now I need to talk Stiles or something, I need to be prepared. 

As Scott calls Stiles, Isaac decides to go upstairs and give a quick call to Isabella, he was still feeling bad for not giving her the whole night he promised her, but like she said it was becoming quite impossible to even try and have a normal day as normal teenagers, they simply weren't normal teenagers. 

                                                                                   ****

Isabella had no choice but to tell Chris and Allison what happened, she needed an explanation for why she was getting back so early and she wasn't going to lie. She couldn't quite tell yet how big the problem was, she wasn't there to see all the fights caused by Deucalion, but she had already understood that he wasn't a person to mess up with. Allison tries to call Scott but he is still on the phone with Stiles. 

- Do you have any idea of what Deucalion may want from Scott? - Chris gets in the living room with a cup of coffee for Isabella and Allison. 

- No, not actually, he just left a note saying where to be and that it was Scott's interest.