Chapter 1 - The Escape

Isaac couldn't do it anymore, he simply doesn't belong in Beacon Hills, Boyd was dead, Erica was dead, the people that were with him when his life completely changed were now dead.  He simply just didn't felt the need to be there, or he runs or he dies. The options were getting smaller and smaller, it was a war and there was no way he could possibly win it. They may say he didn't cared, he should have stayed to help his brothers, but at what cost? Everything was lost, no one knew where Derek was, he probably went away too, Cora was dead too, Peter disappeard, the only ones who were still fighting were Deucalion and Scott among Chris and Allison Argent. The ones who weren't dead, were missing. Stiles was helping Lydia in learning how to deal with what she is. The twins were on Scott side, Derek killed Kali before he went missing, he seemed all to easy, in fact Deucalion even got together with Scott to fight against Darach, but it seemed like it was nearly impossible. Beacon Hills wasn't the same at all, too much had changed, it was a complete chaos and Isaac had only one choice instead of being killed, run.

No one actually gave him the credit he deserved and he was going to show how much he can do for his mates. The first they will say is that he didn't supported them enough, just like they felt when Derek went away they will probably say the same things about Isaac, but he didn't cared because they had no idea what his intention was, this if they actually stopped to notice who was gone and who was still there. Scott was completely focus on the war against Darach and always aware of Deucalion, never trust too much! But Isaac had an idea, he wasn't only going to escape to not be killed, they were his family he wouldn't mind to be killed for them, he was going to seek for help and mostly to go after Derek. He knew a few things and hopefully that would help to defeat Darach and what would come after that, because it always comes something more, but Isaac had an idea, it was risky he could admit, but it was the only shot he had, he would end up being killed if he stayed on Beacon Hills, and escape was the best option not to mention what he intended to do. 

After a little reunion with Scott to receive new orders, Isaac decides to go home, he packs a few things but no too much as it becomes a little bit troublesome. 

Isaac POV

I am not entirely sure If this idea would help Scott to fight but it's my only chance, I am no good as a help if I'm dead just like the others, so I have no choice, to be quite honest I rather let them think I ran away, easier than to explain that I went in fact, seeking for help, Scott wouldn't want me to go as I can only imagine his reaction, saying it would be dangerous, but in fact it is dangerous anyway If I stay here, I can't possibly survive, everyone is dying, Lydia seems to be our chance but Stiles is having a hard time trying to make her actually do something as she doesn't even know what she is actually supposed to do. Beacon Hills is just a big big mess and I have no other choice.  I could simply go out and look for Derek but I honestly don't believe he wants to be found and deeply I hope that he also went to seek help somehow, but the one I truly believe that can help us is Peter, he knows a lot of things, the probably is when is he telling us the truth and not his own version. 

Anyway I need to get ready, they can't possibly find out I'm about to escape, so I have to do with while they are all busy or  asleep. 

It's nearly 3am when I finally leave the house, Melissa was at work and Scott was too busy with his plans so no one seemed to notice that I was gone, quickly I got into the forest and made my way out, I need to leave Beacon Hills soon as I could, that way there was no chance that they can find me if I'm already out! 

Meanwhile at Scott's house 

The morning comes and Scott finally decides to sleep a little bit to refill energy, Allison was with him and she decides to make some coffee, at the same time Scott's mom gets back from work, they were all together around the table, all of them completely exhausted until Scott decides to go take a look at Isaac as he was in silence for too long. 

As Scott gets upstairs, he goes to the room but he doesn't see Isaac there, he finds it quite weird and decides to take a look around the house, he is no where to be found. Posting that he goes downstairs and ask them if they saw him, if Allison noticed anything, they both say no and he decides to take another look in the room, deeply he knew what was going on, just like Derek did, he takes a look at Isaac personal stuff and a lot is missing. He goes downstairs again and call the rest of the people.

Isaac was gone.