Chapter 3 - Realizations

Isaac took Isabella upstairs, she was feeling nervous as she had no idea what to expect, they both sit on the bed, with a nice posture they stay front to front, her head slightly bent as she starts hearing what Isaac as to say. He starts by simple things even though it was quite difficult to realize what was actually simple, at this point it was nearly impossible to tell something without the need of starting far away from when it all began, he mentions Erica and Boyd, Jackson, the simple things, she seems to understand, he explains very well the whole thing about being a werewolf, about Allison's family, every little detail from the past two years he explains to her. 

- Do you understand so far? - He asks seeing her face without being able to tell if she was getting it or not

She nods and he keeps talking getting to the part when a pack of Alphas appear as long as the mysteries of Darach. 

- So let me see if I get it, Deucalion is evil and he wants Scott and Darach is Jennifer, Derek's lover, Derek who is missing now. - she talks and Isaac nods to everything she says. - Jennifer needed help to fight against Deucalion, but in one of those fights against him Cora died, Kali killed her and then before went missing, Derek was able to kill Kali. The twins are now on our side, but Deucalion wants to kill them. - Isaac smiles as she says our side, knowing that she was feeling part of it already. - but Deucalion is all alone, why is it so hard to fight him?

- Well it's not easy, he is extremely powerful and somehow I think he is forming a new pack. He was on our side for awhile, we just wanted to get rid of Darach but then he is completely  obsessive with Scott meaning he is going to do as much as he can to have him. 

- But why did Derek went away? and Peter? - She asks

- I'm not entirely sure they went away because they wanted to, but there's some things we still need to find out. The fight wasn't that long ago, it seems like it because Beacon Hills became a completely chaos extremely fast. We found out about Darach and then Jennifer said she needed help against Deucalion and then the fights began, over and over again, non stop fighting until Cora and Kali died and both sides got damaged so now Deucalion wants revenge not to mention he wants Scott at any price. - He tries to explain to her. 

- So how did you found me? So far away? why weren't you here trying to help? 

And now the ultimate question. 

- It's hard to explain, I haven't even talked to Scott about it yet, but truth is I have a bad past and I once knew this old woman and she knew things about what's going to happen and she knew about my mother dying and she mentioned a few things when I was younger about my father and also about his death and with this about Lydia being a banshee I remembered that woman she knew stuff and maybe she has some ideas in how to help us with Darach and all and maybe even helping Lydia and I had to do something, try, staying here would probably get me killed and I had to give a shot. - He looks down and waits for Isabella to reply. 

- But then I got into your way....

He can see the look on her face, she was feeling like she was obstacle, something in the way and probably get them all killed. In an impulse Isaac reached for her hands and looked deep into her eyes. 

- I am more than glad that I found you. I couldn't leave you there, not when I know what you probably went through, I couldn't leave you without even knowing the reason why you did what you did, leaving there feeling guilty about something that wasn't really your fault, I just couldn't. And despite everything, all the pain and suffer, I'm really glad I found you. - He can feel her heart beat racing as her face blushes a little followed by a shy smile

- I have no idea what to say. - She gets closer and softly places a kiss on his cheek she now also feels his heart beating racing, they are still holding hands when he whispers in his ear asking her to tell him about her father. 

Isabella's POV

I wasn't sure if I was prepared to do this, my mother died when I was really young and since then my father had to raise me all by himself and his pain for losing her was so big he looked at me like It was all my fault, he lost her, but he should have lost me instead of her and he made sure to tell me that every single day. I was young and I didn't realized the danger, I was a child, so one day I went shopping with my mother and I lost something in the road so I went back to grab it but didn't even looked, I just got in the road and some cars and a big truck was coming in my way and my mother jumped on me and I survived but she didn't. She stayed in coma for a long time and right since that second I had to spend the rest of my life hearing that I had killed my mother. I grew up and some days he would just get really mad and beat me up and call me names and wish I was dead instead of her, wishing that I was never born. And then that one particular night the best thing happened to me and the same old happened and I just couldn't handle anymore listening to all of that and for some reason I didn't knew yet, I was hearing everything and I could feel the hate running through my veins and I just snapped and went right into him and killed him....

I look up still holding Isaac's hands and I can see a few tears rolling down his face, his pain, I could feel it, nearly touch it, I could see he felt the same pain, I had a urge to hug him and we stayed like that for what it seemed eternity and it actually felt good, I felt save, protected like nothing could possilbly harm me now and I know somehow he felt it too. 

We have been hugged for too long until I hear Scott calling from downstairs, probably to tell me more about Darach and all the stuff and prepare me for what it's coming. 

__________

- Oh we must go! - Isabella says getting apart from Isaac, both have tears in their eyes and she gets up reaching for the door ready to go downstairs and the sudden Isaac speaks making her freeze 

- My father used to abuse me too, he used to lock me up in a freezer and it's just I can feel your pain and I want you to know I can help you, I found a new family and they have helped me and now I'm glad to help you too. My father died too and I felt free, like I started living again, in fact Derek's bite brought me back to life. I have no idea who bitten you but we will find out and whoever it was I can guarantee  you it's the best thing ever. - Isabella does a small smile knowing that she knew he felt her pain and she was right, she also felt extremely sad to hear about Isaac, she couldn't possible imagine the pain he must had gone through, but now they were going to help each other.

- Well let's go, they are waiting for us. - She replies and extends her hand, he gets up and holds it and both descend the stairs. 

Chris wasn't there anymore, Scott was now only with Allison, Stiles and Lydia, they were ready to explain the rest to Isabella. By the end of the day she already knew everything, detail by detail and the next step was now making her a better werewolf, making her stronger in order to help them fight against Deucalion and the new pack he was forming. 

Scott also mentioned the fact that they needed to know who turned Isabella, more were out there and they were turning people, which can not be a good sign at all.