My Name

I woke up to Newt shaking me gently. My eyes fluttered open and I waited for my vision to clear. When I could see I looked up and smiled at him. He smiled back and helped me up from the hammock. I blushed and straightened up my shirt a little. 

"Sorry for taking the hammock last night, I could have slept on the floor." I mumbled and looked at him.

"It's okay, I don't mind. I wanted you to be comfortable on your first night here as a glader. I know it's hard arriving here and knowing nothing, not even your name." 

My name.
I still don't know my name.
I frowned at the thought and fought back the tears threatening to fall. He must have noticed because he gave me a pitiful look. I wiped the tears away and looked at him. I looked back down as soon as our eyes met though.

I smiled and reached my hand out, grabbing his. He snapped back to reality and I could visibly see him shiver. Maybe he is just as nervous as me. 

"So how about we go get some food?" I asked, grinning. 

He smiled and nodded his head. He tried to lead me to the kitchen, but I walked ahead of him.
"Oh trust me, we stopped by here about 10 times yesterday. I think I know where the kitchen is." I giggled and made him walk faster. 

He couldn't walk as fast as me, something I questioned. I let him lead me to the kitchen and while walking there I noticed that he limped.

'No wonder he couldn't walk as fast as me...why does he have a limp though?'
I ignored it, deciding it's best to question it later. 

We walked into the kitchen and sat with Minho after getting our food. He smirked seeing us walk together, and winked when I sat down. I blushed and looked away.

"Is there a problem with your eye or do you just really like winking?" I asked.

He blushed and looked a little angry. "Shut up shank!" He said and ruffled my hair.

"Dude, I have a name." I said.

"Oh really, then please enlighten me on what your name is, shank." He laughed and twirled a fork between his fingers. 

I sat there for a second. Still can't remember my name. Then it hit me. I felt like a ton of bricks just smacked into my back.  "(Y/N)" I said proudly. 

Minho smiled and hugged me.  "Glad you remember your name, (Y/N)." he said and sat back down. 

I giggled and hugged Newt. He hugged me back. He was about to pull away when I pulled him closer and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck.

I sighed and pulled away, continuing to eat as if nothing happened.
I didn't notice the disappointing look on Newt's face after I pulled away...
but Minho did.