welcome home.

It's been along time I got to come home. Actually I finished college and I am moving back to California. I really miss my mom and my dad and my family. My mom Molly and my dad Alex.

Hey mom. Justinian
Molly. Hey baby girl. When are you gonna come home? Idk I want to but I gotta finish school ma.
Justinian. I'll see soon.
Molly. okay Baby you be safe call me if you need anything.

While what my mom dosent know is that I am gonna be coming home. Today she's at the gym with her friends today so I was thinking about texting my uncle Justin to come and pick me.

Justin. Hey sweetie.

Justinian. Hey uncle J. I got something I want to ask you and you can't tell anyone about it okay.

Justin. Are you okay? Are u hurt? Who's butt do I need to knock out? Lol.

Justinian. Lol it's no one Justin. I need you to come pick me up from the airport today at 2:00 I am flying in to see my mom. But she dosent know that tho. And I want to make her happy. And she texted me saying she's going to be at the gym and right know she's getting Starbucks.

Justin. Aw! I can't wait to see you . And of course ill come and pick up my baby. But I was wondering if you wanted to do something with me. So that your aunty will be happy bcuz we have a special gift for you.

Justinian. Okay and sure thanks.

Okay so it's 1:59 and the plan is about to land. I see Justin and my aunty Ashley standing their. She looks different.

Hey honey my aunty say. Hey ash. I can't believe your here omg . dose your mom know? Lol no I can't tell her it's a gift and she thinks I am still in college. You keep getting taller than me. Lol aunty I am only 6'9 lol..

Hey thanks uncle J. Aww princess your so welcome. I got something to tell you. Yea? I questioned him. Who's that boy? Oh this my boyfriend his name is Bill. Oh nice to meet you Bill. But really I got something to ask you. Okay... How will you feel i adopted a kid? Uncle that awesome! But what about Ashley I mean she's only 19. Yea I know but when she leaves it's just me.

Coming home - it still looks the same way.
Flashback y'all remember when I left the house to stay with my friends. Right... Okay so that's why I am saying this.

Walking around the house and seeing that my little Kylie is know 15 and she has a note on her bed saying I'll be home at 3. Just the right time to talk to her. I mean I have talked to her before when I was in college. We actually got really close to each other.

*3:00 and I hear a girl walking in the house but on the phone. Laughing. As I waited for her to come in her room I seat on her bed. And she walks in. Omg she yells. Justinian omg your here. Do mom know? No she thinks I am still in Canada. Don't tell her tho. Hugging me . I missed you. Lol I miss you too.

Okay so as it was getting to 7:30 I told Kylie to text mom and say come home.

Kylie. Mom come home.

Molly. I'll be their in 30mins what's wrong?

Kylie. I need you to help me find my shoes for my game. ( true)

Molly. I'm pulling in the drive through.

Kylie. Okay.

Kylie POV. So I am sitting up stairs and mom comes I'm yelling I'm here. Okay mom I'm upstairs. But she didn't know that Justinian is downstairs.

Mom trying to walk up the stairs but she hears something. Kylie are u playing around trying to scare me? No mom I am texting Anthony. (Boyfriend) okay mom said.

Justinian POV. Lol laughing but can't let her know. Oh whatever I am. Coming out. Hey mom. Shes just their stand-in and crying. I missed you mom.

Omg how did you get in? You have a key under the mat remember. Lol give me hug she yells. Kylie come downstairs.
Lol I guess you found out the sounds. You knew about this and didn't tell me. Mom I just found out laughing. Lol aw I am so happy. My baby's are back.