❤thinking about momma❤

So soon my birthday will be coming up. I don't think imma do anything this year 17 years old is just a number. I haven't talk to my sister as much but she is coming over today because she turns 18 today!!

Knock" on the door of my room door. Yea I said. It's my dad, come in dad.. Justin POV: what's up little girl? The stuff for your sister party is ready! Ashley POV: thanks dad..your welcome.

Hey daddy I got something to ask you. Justin. Yea whts up baby girl. Dad why did you adopted me and not let me stay in the house with my mom? Justin POV: because when I saw you and them other girls I wanted you because read the note your mom wrote. Ashley POV: thanks dad

Reading to the note my mom gave me before I got adopted
Dear boo bear. This is your mom saying you are a beautiful young girl. I didn't want you to leave me you and molly are the reason why I thank God for 2 baby girls. Im sorry that you have to live the way you did so that's why I wanted to be someone else child because I hated seeing you hurt. You was only 4 years old getting hurt and I'm sorry for that.
If any thing happens I want it to be me not my baby's you guy have so much power and if u believe it you can take over the world I promise!!

Reading that note is just makes me sad every time I jut want to lay down with my mom.😘 R.I.p. mom

Dear God I ask that everything is okay I thank you for a great mother! She was the best mom. I'm glad that I have a new dad who really cares about me and my sister! Mom I got to see molly at her prom she was gorgeous she remind me of you. And also I have a boyfriend named Blake he makes me happy!
But he starts acting crazy I'm just going to leave him. Thanks mom for being my supermom my superhero my MOM I remember having you as my show and tale and I told my class your a super hero 😘❤