welcome back

I'm back from the tour I had alot of fun with my daddy and I had met someone also!!! So his name is Blake and I really think my daddy likes him to cause really they talked alot on the bus. It's so crazy because I met my boyfriend but my dad and Ariana have been texting alot. I got a job know but its not really a job to me its dream to become a singer just like my daddy. Bcuz y'all know I'm just like my daddy.

Justin POV: so this girl on my Instagram had said something about my daughter. I was hot and so mad because said how can you live with someone you don't even know? It's crazy because your living with a ugly girl. Ha-ha really stupid....Justin POV again.. That's my daughter and I love her idc wht you ppl say I did the right thing and that's taking my baby girl in bcuz she is mine. I love you Ashley you will always be daddy's little princess 👑 u and I can take over the world!!

Justin still talking

It's funny how you guys can talk about me and talk about my daughter. It's funny how you think because I'm famous that you can tell me my life or what to do...why do you not see that my purpose is me and my daughter to be happy and not to let you mean ppl see our weaknesses...

Ashely POV_Twitter_ it is funny dad I mean yea my past was the worst thing ever but Justin brought me in when no one else did, yea I cut my self because I tried to get rd of the pain .
It's like you know me and Justin up and down... But I can't let u guys get to me. And I won't