why did u

All I heard was a bang on the door and I knew it wasn't my mom or my sister molly. It had to be my dad so I got under the covers but before I did I had to lock the door. Ashely" I know u hear me if u don't open this door u will get it and you know what happens when you don't listen! That's it little girl I'm coming in and when I do your in a lot of trouble...
I'm thinking in my head what to do but when its to late he comes in.. Dad I'm sorry I won't do it again, come here No!! Dad. My dad undressed me and whenever he say your in trouble I get scared. Know little rat lets play our game only you know.¿¿ the he start to put his thing that he calls snake in me...as I yell for help my sister molly comes in the room to help me out. Get off of her you nasty man...he gets off of her and I stated to cry my sister had gave me a huge And called my mom to come home..

Okay so it was time to get ready for my bath my sister had made for me. But when I walk it hurts alot..by then I was getting out the bath and it was time for the food to be down and mom was home so we told her what was happening and then she told me that everything will be okay. I really don't know what she meant about it though..