my sister

So my sister Molly has to go to the doctor so I went with her and her boyfriend Alex. My sister has been sick for 2mouths with cancer.

So we went to the doctor and they gave us bad news saying that she only has 3 mouths.

M. Doctor why can't you do anything to help me
D. I did..and I'm still trying to find out ways still
Ash. Are you sure? I can't lose my sister and my mom
Who else is gonna leave my dad Justin.. Don't answer that question.
A. Babe it will be okay .

It's all most time for my dad show so he had to sing my song first for my sister!. 8:30 show time..scooter saying.. Dad remember to sing it for my sister bring her on stage..

My sister Molly is a big fan of my dad .. So the best I can do is be their for my sister. **okay so I'm going bring out molly she is like my second daughter!
Molly questing what's happening? Ashley POV: sister come on

Justin starts to sing ..I close and ask for a better day

As I see my sister siting and crying out on the stage while my dad sings to her. I went out to hug her and I told her everything will be okay I promise. And if it don't mommy will help out.

So after that we all went to the back of the stage and also J daddy(Justin if you didn't know wht Jdaddy means) my sister and I saw our mom saying that everything will be okay.

So finally we went to the doctor and good news my sister is going to be okay!! Thank god for the message my sister will be fine!