saying i love you one more time

Today is the last time to say goodbye to my mommy
Molly and I and family and friends are crying . I seat by molly and my daddy . when everyone said good bye and we said our last words I saw something and also molly and it was our mom our mom saying everything will be okay. Everything happened for a reason and I will talk to u later. I wasn't scared to talk back I told her I miss her and Justin said hey. She said to me and Molly stay together as long as you can you only have each other to depend on and that Ashley your th youngest daughter that I had so know that I'm still her jut not their to touch you so that you can see me ...but I will talk to u

When my mom and I talked I was happy I was happy to be with my sister molly . I'm safe know nothing scares me no more.

As I was leaving to go to the hotel molly and I and Justin had go a called on my old phone so that no one crazy calls me on my new phone... The guy from the policy department called sayin sorry for your lost . but we need you to come down here to talk.

I really didn't want to talk though but I did. And when I was their this man in the jail said Ashley and molly and we looked its was him the man who made my life living hell .. He said it's your daddy and I just started to cry and asked to leave.

He told me to stay and hear what he had to say. I didn't want to look at him but when my sister did she cried and said it will be okay all 3 of us where holding hands. Our old dad was saying that he was sorry and he wanted to be back in my life.. And when he said that I went off on him  look you will never be back in my life.. Yeah I saw in the store but u will never be my daddy NEVER I don't need you.. I still have dreams about you trying to hurt me.. Why! Why did u do it to me. Do you ever think? Then u hurt my mom what is wrong with you?? Justin POV : come lets go.  Ashley: wait let me just say something. I wish you can die in this jail you said u loved me you said that u will have my back..  Old dad talking_ baby girl Im sorry I love you and molly and your mom.. Can we just go home and start over?Ashley POV: IF U think we would start over . while we can't okay I have a daddy and that's Justin I have a sister Molly and I have dreams too! To have my mommy come back into my life but she can't she's died. Justin POV: come on baby girls lets go home..

Ashley talking

I really hope go see my mom again... I never want to go back their NEVER again . life isn't as good today but tomorrow will I hope