Chapter 2 - Big Nose!

Okay, cos' the other one was sooo tiny in size, I thought I upload number two!! Hehe!! Enjoy! (I hope)

<----- PUSH THE BIG BUTTON COS' I KNOW YOU WANNA!!!!! >.<

$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-

It turns out I don't have home room with any of my friends and I only have a few lessons with them, which sucks...a lot. After turning down endless corridors, getting lost twice, once ending up in the janitor's closet and the second time I walked into a different class which really confused the teacher. I finally arrived at the place I should be. I walked in with a proud smile on my face.

“Wipe that smile off you face, Miss Gray and your late.” The women with the hooked nose at the front of the class screeched.

“Sorry Miss, I got lost a few times.” I put on a sad face.

She snorted at me and turned to the class. “This is one of the new people.” She then turned to me with a small glint in her eyes. “Why don't you tell us something about yourself, New girl.” Evil Hawk, Why does every new school always say something like that? I turned to the class and looked around at my classmates. At the back, I saw Action man with a bored expression on his face. I cleared my throat. “My name is Charlotte but people call me Charlie. I love peanut butter, I lost my first tooth when I was 5, I like star-gazing, My favorite color and band changes with my mood and...”

“That's enough now. Sit!”

I pouted. “But I wasn't finished.” I stomped my foot like a 5 year old,which caused a few snorts of laughter from the class. She glared at me. I sighed and sat on the empty chair, zoning off into my own world.

I was a pirate at sea. The waters were rough, the wind was howling with rage, blowing the sails of the great hybrid. The sky was a stormy gray, clouds were spiraling above the ship in a tight circle. The ship gave a sudden lurch and I grabbed the rail in front of me to stop me from being thrown to the other side of the ship. My right hand instinctively reached for the hilt of my trusty rapier. I grimaced, this is going to be a rough night for me and my men. I looked down at my crew hurrying around tying ropes... untying ropes... carrying rope and cutting rope. My head swam with the thought of so many rope. I turned and grabbed the cracked, dirty, dark bottle off the table and took a long swig. Rum. I smiled, I love rum. “Captain” A sweaty short man ran up the stairs breathless, shouting for the Captain's attention. He stopped in front of me and bent down, hands on his knees and tried to get his breath back. I frowned as his eyes looked at me expectantly. Spinning around in a circle, I tried to find the Captain, my eyes stopped at a man in the corner standing on his head, his face turning a funny color. I stumbled over to him and tilted my head slowly till we were eye to eye.

“Captain?” I asked him. His eyes widened in confusion and fear which caused him to lose his balance and fall flat on his face at my feet. I spun back around to the short man and raised my eyebrows in question.

“...No Captn', He's a stowaway that you caught and you...err...punished him to stand on his head in the corner, Sir.” The rain was pouring more heavily now, drenching us but I had no care for it. My eyebrows creased in thought. “Oh, I'm Captain?” I exclaimed delightedly, clapping my hands and jumping up and down in excitement. The pirate in front of me looked slightly worried and scared now. “Aye Captn'” He cleared his throat before continuing. “A matter of urgency...” But before he could speak, a loud clap of thunder sounded above our heads. I looked up at the sky to see a hooked nose peering down at me. “Ahh. Don't sneeze on me.” I yelled and crawled under the table. A foul odor filled the air enveloping me till I was choking for oxygen.

“WAKE UP!”

“Save the rum!” I shouted, jumping out of seat. I was back in the classroom, the students were all standing near the door ready to go to first hour but instead of walking they were all standing at the front trying...and failing to stop laughing. Aww... I missed out on something funny. I sighed in disappointment might as well just get my bag and go to maths then. I wiped the imaginary drool of my chin and turned and met eye to nose with the nostrils from my dream. I screamed in shock and jumped backwards, tripping over my chair and falling on my butt. My homeroom teacher was standing above me, a ruler in her hand. Her face a mask of hate.

“Get to class, all of you. And as for you Miss Gray, detention for a week. Now get out of my sight.” She scowled at me. I grabbed my bag and lept up to my feet, running out of the classroom. I haven't been in my new school for more than an hour and I already got into a fight and got detention for a week. I didn't even do anything.

:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L

Once again, I apologize for the bad grammar!! But thank you for reading ma story!!

Vote and Comment!!

Eat junk food!! because they're the best type of food!!! Hehe! ^U^

Cookie Wisher xx