Chapter 7 - Doing the crime and running from...crazy lunatics!

AHHHH!!!

No time to write an authors note!!

So...erm...Hello!! Long time no write!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was craving for a bowl of sour geckos. I've been spending, I don't know, the past two hours trying to get up. The cuffs on my wrists were starting to really burn. Nathalie has, somehow, got up ages ago and she was now sitting with her back against the wall laughing at my failed attempts. No security guards or cops have entered after our rude capture when we clearly have not done anything wrong and since they haven't given us any rights like a telephone call, once I get out of here they are defiantly getting a court order or a fine. Or not; depending on how lazy I feel.

"Nathalie, Tell me how to be ninja and get up. My boobies are hurting from being squashed on this damn hard floor." I whined. She laughed even harder and tried to clutch her stomach when she realized she had no arms, she started rocking from side to side. "Stop laughing, if you're not careful I will throw spit wads into your wide-open vulnerable gob." She quickly shut her mouth and glared at me. I grinned proudly; I have finally succeeded in annoying her. There was a clatter near the door and we both swung our heads at the same time. We heard a key enter the lock and we held our breath; waiting. It swung open and Sarah walked in happily.

"Yay! I found you." She exclaimed.

"Sarah! Thank God! Where are the boys?" I asked, relieved that I can exit this torturous, tedious place. She opened her mouth to answer but before any words came out a loud whirring sound echoed off the cell walls. The wall Nathalie was leaning on vibrated and dust flew out of it. She screamed and dived out of the way just in time. A big crash was heard and bits of wall and dust flew everywhere. I coughed, my ears were ringing. I blinked a couple of times trying to get rid of the dirt stuck in my eyes. When the grit settled down, the wall had an enormous hole in the middle of it. Three figures stepped out of the commotion. My heart was in my throat. They were all dressed in black with those robber beanies on. You know, those masks with holes as eyes and mouths.

"CHARLIE!" One of them squealed and hauled me up in a sitting position before attacking me into a hug. I relaxed and let out the breath I was holding. I sighed and bent my head in a kinda awkward half head hug thing. Trent took off his beanie and resumed hugging me.

"WHAT THE CHEEZE??!!" Sarah screamed. "I told you three to wait there and you blow a frickin' hole in the cell. Are you ducking crazy??!" Steam flew out off her ears.

"Oh, how did you get in here?" Darren asked after an awkward silence.

"I used my noggin; I stole the keys from one of the security guards and then walked in when nobody was looking." Sarah replied with her arms crossed, clearly annoyed. The bars for the mini jail had fell down from the blast and she carefully walked across all the rubble to flick Darren's ear. I looked over at Nathalie who was giving Teddy a staring contest. I was about to ask if I could join in when we all heard people shouting from the other side of the door. My eyes widened. Darren quickly grabbed Sarah's hand and they both made a break for it out of the hole. Teddy picked Nathalie up, bridal style and followed the other two. I tried to get up to follow everyone else when I looked down to see Trent still holding me in a tight suffocating hug. The door moved slightly as people used brutal force to try and open the door. Rubble from the explosion stopped it from happening. We were so lucky that we didn't get hurt. For some weird reason the bricks flew around us. The strange forces of life must love us. The door moved a little more, I made a small squeak of terror.

"TRENT!" I yelled into his ear. He jumped up and looked around bewildered.

"Oh yeah, right." He said before turning around to walk through the hole.

"Wait for me." I yelled at his back. I tried to get up onto my feet but ended up slowly rolling back into a lay-down position. Rats. Trent walked back in and flung me over one shoulder like some forgotten luggage and stepped back out. "Trent, don't you dare fart in my face!" I said. He answered by blowing a raspberry at me. Pfft, how immature. I was about to reply when I heard a rumble of footsteps. I tilted my head to look, what I saw was like a living nightmare. A crowd of security guards, shoppers, shop owners and managers charged at us with a variety of weapons; bats, guns, space hoppers, a stuffed panda bear. "Trent because you love me, will you please do me a massive favor and quicken up the pace." He swung around to see what I was talking about before making a squeaky noise and sprinting off in a random direction. I bounced up and down on his back making unhelpful noises like 'Run, Trent-y, run' and 'WEEEEEEEE!!!' (Don't judge, it was delightfully fun.) We past two more holes in the wall and more people were pouring out of them. I made weird, funny faces at the wave of mad and angry humans. Hearing voices shouting at us to get in, I was thrown roughly into a moving car. Trent jumped in after me and slammed the door shut, just in time. There was a screech of tires and we drove away from the crime scene. Whoa, those humans were fast.

(;.;) (;.;) (;.;) (;.;) (;.;) (;.;) (;.;) (;.;) (;.;) (;.;) (;.;) (;.;) (;.;) (;.;) (;.;) (;.;) (;.;) (;.;) (;.;) (;.;)

Sorry for not writing!! I've been doing GCSE stuff and it has been hectic!!! This chapter, I know, is teeny compared to the others but I thought if I can upload more and do shorter chapters for now because of exams and all that!! Anyway, have a nice few days and hopefully, I will see you guys soon.

THanking to all for the votes, comments and fans, they are very much appreciated!!

Love you

Cookiewisher xx