Chapter 11: ShoeyShipper101

ZAY 12.1

---- Shane Dawson's POV ----

"Holy shit." I said.

"Holy shit." Lisa said.

"What's wrong?" My mom said.

She looked out the window and saw what Lisa and I were staring at.

"What the hell! Lock the door!"

I got up as quick as I could, and ran to the door. I locked the door, and rushed back to the window. What Lisa, my mom, and I had saw was a freaking cannibal! He was eating some poor guy!

"Did anyone call the police?!" Lisa asked.

"I'll do that!" I responded, pulling out my cracked iPhone. I dialled 911.

"Hello sir, what's the emergency?" A female voice asked from the other end of the line.

"There's a guy eating some other guy in the middle of my street!" I answered.

"What's is your name, and where are you located sir?"

"Name; Shane Dawson. I'm on ______ Ave."

"I'll send out some people. Until you hear the sirens, turn off your
lights, lock all the doors, and shut your windows." The lady then hung up.

********************************************

"That was a week ago. We still have our doors locked, windows shut, and lights off. There's been more people showing up on the street. They all look high, and they all some serious skin damage. Once a strong wind blew, and, ugh, some guys face blew off. It was disgusting! We're trapped in here." I spoke into my phones camera. "Somehow, my moms house still has some wifi. I'm uploading this video to ask for help. If anybody knows what's going on, tell me! As soon as you can. In freaking the fuck out." I pressed the end video button, and quickly uploaded the video onto my Shane channel.

Quickly, comments poured in.

"KidsRateEverything: Sounds like zombies :O. Lol, stop pranking us Shane."

"BrofistBro: Idk it does sounds like zombies"

"ShoeyShipper101: sounds fake. I hope your love for Joey isn't ;)"

"ZombieMaster1999: Shane, get a gun, get supplies, and get out of America. Get to Hawaii. There's a safe house here. Electricity, water, shelter. Wifi too :P but seriously, if you stay for more than 5 days in America, your effed."

"ShoeyShipper101: Omg @ZombieMaster1999 stop trollin. Ur just trying to separate Shane and Joey </3 I need a vacation (asdfghjkl get da refeenefce?) from trolls, and @BrofistBro stop tryin to scare my bby Dawson!!!!!"

After reading ShoeyShipper101's comment, I clicked the home button and slid the phone into my pocket.

"Mum, Lisa, grab all the food and anything you can find." I said grimly, choosing to believe ZombieMaster1999 instead of some obsessive fan girls.

[Scene]

A short little chappie. Super short. WAIT!! There's a safe place in Hawaii!!?? Holy pooh! Shane! Go tell the world!

^-^

Well, I choose to include Shane because as of right now, Im obsessing over his songs. Omg imagine of Shane's middle name began with a T, cuz then his initials would be S.T.D! That would suck! Haha get it? Yeah? No? Idk...

-Izzy ❤