Chapter 6: Overrun

Writers Block.

Gah.

---Sean's POV---

We slowly edged our way into the hotel room. "These people must have been loaded..." I mutter to Jack. "Playlist should've given us these rooms." I joke. "Totally." Jack agrees. His throat was sore, so he was sounding all scratchy.

"AHHHHHHHIEIEIEIEIEIE!"

Screamed a loud voice from behind us.

Clunk!

Jack fell down onto the ground. I think he passed out.

The brown eyed female covered her mouth with her hand, dangling in her other hand was a pot.

"CutiePie?" I said surprised. Why was she in America?

"Oh my. I'm so sorry! I thought he was one of those things!" She squeaks.

"Bring him onto the couch. I'll go get some ice, a machine for it is down the hall."

---Jacks POV---

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"W-what.... The hell...?" I muttered when I woke up.

"Sean! He's awake!"

"Uhh..." I groaned. I couldn't see straight, and nothing was in focus.

"Really? Lemme get some water and stuff." Sean's voice said from probably a couple of meters away.

My eyes started to focus, revealing the girl in front of me.

"What... Happened..."

"Welllll... I thought you were a zombie, so I accidentally hit you with a pot." She admitted guiltily.

"How long was I out?" I said, starting to take in the surroundings. Marble floor, lush couch, big windows.

"Ehh... 6 hours... I think." She said.

That's not too bad.

"Hey... What's your name?" I asked her.

"Marzia!" She chirped, an Italian accent shining through.

"Jack," I responded, moving my hand to rub the back of my head where I had been hit. "Nice to meet you."

Marzia nodded, and Sean walked in with a glass of water and some crackers. "Ehh! Jack!" My old buddy said handing me the water and putting the crackers down on the ritzy coffee table. I tried to smile, but it hurt my head to much and probably came out looking like my creeper face. Sean laughed and made one back, which caused me to chuckle.

Ah, the girl probably thought she was going to be stuck with creeps.

---Anthony's POV---

I grabbed one of the hockey sticks, and stood in front of the garage door looking pretty badass, if I do say so myself. Melaine and Pewds were waiting to run out to the car with our supplies and stuff if anything went wrong, which leaves Ian, Toby, and I left to fight.

"1," Toby whispered, holding a baseball bat.

"2..."

Ian got a firmer grip on his hockey stick, BB gun at his side.

"3!"

Yanking open the door, we all ran out. Toby swung his baseball bat right into the side of one zombies head, quickly kicking it onto the ground and running to the next one. Ian then fiercely attacked one of the charging zombies, shoving his barb wire coated hockey stick into its forehead, then when it had been stunned, he smashed it's head in. I then charged forward, swinging the bat wildly managing to bust up some zombies heads. Now we had killed about 6. Toby was killing one more, and then he pulled out a sharp kitchen knife and dug it into the head of the zombie to make sure it wouldn't come back, then when I was watching, I was pushed to the ground by a zombie who's wild bright blue.... She, no it, had bright blue hair... Just like Kalel... I opened my eyes and their were hers staring into mine, whilst her teeth bit around me like crazy. I screamed and shoved her off. That scream drew Toby over, and he put a knife right through her head.

And then he just walked off.

What just happened....?

---Toby's POV---

Shit. Was that his girlfriend? God... I wonder how Olga's doing.

Anthony was in a little ball, and Ian was trying to get him to come inside because his scream had caused more of the undead to shamble towards the house.

Eventually we had run inside.

With a horde following us. Ian grabbed everything he could off the shelve, and I helped him out. Ant ran to the car.

"Come on go!" I shouted and ran. Ian kissed the wall, then grabbed a box of mail and a chainsaw, (How did we not notice that?!) And followed me. Pewds was yelling at us, and we all ran out and into the car, where he shoved the keys in and drove out.

THEN THEY ALL BLEW UP AND DIED!!

April fools.

[Scene!]

Olgabuscus. You ship it?

Geez. I hoped you guys liked the action scene. Hey! I got a kik! And I have no convos. D: sooooooooo.... It's @OverHereHEY

And remember when Pewds thought that Marzia was still at the Hotel? HE WAS RIGHT!!!

So thank you guys for all your profiles, and I'm gonna have a tough time choosing the winner. I've been having some writers block lately, so having the new character I think is really gonna help out.

Love you!

-Isabelle