Chapter 8, part one: Together.

ZAY 8

It was hard for me to write this. I kept getting a bit teary. Boys, if your ever in a zombie apocalypse, say something gushy and inspiring. Just likes Ian's about to do.

DO NOT READ IF YOUR IAN FEELS ARE VERY BAD. IT MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR FAN-GIRLINGNESS.

---Ian's POV---

Melanie and I split off from the group as the sunset to look for more supplies for dinner. Or just make out.

"I feel horrible for Anthony." She said, probably wanting us to talk about what we would do if something bad ever happened.

"I know... And he had to see Toby just put a knife through her head." I was still a bit pissed about how we wasn't showing any emotion about it whatsoever. Like dafuq man, you just killed a mans girlfriend. At least say sorry!

"If something ever to me, or you, or us... If I turned into one of those.... things, or get bitten, I want you to make sure I get...." She took a deep breath. "Killed. As soon as possible."

"I'll try. I want the same for me, I guess." I said, nodding in agreement. She nodded, and I pulled her into a tight hug.

"I wish this never happened..." She mumbled into my shoulder.

"We can survive this." I mumbled back.

"I doubt it..." She whispered to herself.

"Don't say that." I said, looking down at her, pulling back a bit so I could see her face. I looked into those beautiful eyes I never looked at enough, took a deep breath.

"Somewhere, somehow, people are safe, and working against this. We can get there. We can beat this. We can survive, together." I moved in closer to her face, and gave her probably one of the best, emotional, and loving kisses I had ever given. She responded with just the same passion. Sparks that had been in every kiss before came back, twice as strong between our lips.

We could survive this.

Together.

-----------------

This is just a short little thing to tide you all over before the real chapter 8. If you think this was a good love scene, please tell me. It's basically my first one. Also, I would like my other two winners of the contest to contact me through messaging. I'm getting ready to add y'all in.

Love,

-Mercury/ Izzy