"Hullo?"

---Pewdies POV---

I miss Marzia. She came with me here, and should probably still be at the hotel. But, for now we must attend to the current task at hand.

"Food!" I said, thinking aloud. I then ran off, in search of the most delicious food I could find. Toby stayed behind, and Anthony went the opposite direction of me. Ian sat on top of the counter, raiding the cash registers. Is the world already this bad?

I took a path between cooking items and pizza boxes, scavenging for stuff we could use. "Parmesan.... Cheddar....Oregano.... Juice..." Nothing. Except for the juice. I grabbed some juice and shoved it into the black thermal duffle bag.

Then I saw brown hair quickly whip past the opposite side of the rack, and I started stalking after it. The head ran to the freezer and dug through quickly. "Yea!" It mumbled. The voice belonged to none other then Anthony Padilla. Ant ran off to find some other stuff, leaving me all the drinks left in the freezer.

Hell yea.

-- Ian's POV --

"Now that's 20... 25.... 32.... Yuck, numbers." I grumbled to myself. I was looking for money incase some black market thing opened up. Shoving the money into my pocket, Toby appeared beside me.

"Eh... So who's car are we taking back?" He asked, a little tired from running about.

"No car. Were walking you lazy butt!"

Toby stares at me like I was a zombie or something.

"Geez, just kidding. Anthony has his car. Do you have one?"

"Naw. I was just coming down from my recording studio and saw Pewdillia's convention."

"Alright. Lets call the others back here. It's like.... 6." Eh, more numbers.

One boring hour long car ride late:

We were all sitting in my living room, looking through our loot. Pewdie was talking about how he's the best looter in Amnesia, but would have done better at the pizza place if he had found a Stephano. Ant was looking for stuff to board the house up with, and that's when the doorknob creaked. Somebody started to wairly walk in. Toby hid behind an arm chair, and Pewds took cover behind the counter. I stood there, with a hammer in my hand.

I must have looked badass.

The person, or thing, shoes padded softly on the beige carpet...

"Hullo?"

[Scene]

Oh snappy snu!! Who could it be? Is he/she/it from Pewdies channel, Smoshes, or Toby's?! Or maybe it's someone entirely different?!

On the other hand, I'm so sorry I haven't updated lately. I'm just trying to figure out all those tiny little symbols like an old person. Ah gah I'm shivering. My window is open. I would give you excuses and stuff, but I don't see why... (That I haven't updated, not my window 😂)

The Sideburns crew and GameBang is still on. So yup. If anyone wants to make me a cover or something send it to me on Instagram or Twitter.

@overherehey

@Shortenstein

DARKNESS REDNESS WHITENESS

⚫🔴⚪⚫🔴⚪⚫🔴⚪⚫🔴⚪

BRO FREAKING FIST

👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

AND SHUTUP!!!

🍭🍥🍭🍥🍭🍥🍭🍥🍭🍥🍭🍥

Btdubs, I was thinking of making a jacksfilms fanfic. Would anybody read it?

BOOOOOOP!