Bonus Page 1 : Message From Author

Bonus Page #1

============

I Would Like To Thank Everyone Who Has Read " How To Love " & This Book , " Forever "

I Have Reached Over 1.2K In Fans , Over 9.9K Votes & I Am Very Thankful..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If You Look Off To The Side , I Posted Pictures Of Stuff From Chapter 25 When Yn & Roc Got Married..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now To The " Message From Author "

1 ) Well , I Am Going To Start Off With My Reasonings For Not Making A 3rd Book , Aka " Trilogy "

As You All Know , " How To Love " Was My VERY FIRST Ever Book . This Book Was My Second ..

Now , I Aimed For Originality With " How To Love " ... Which Started Off That Way .. With The Whole Type Of Plot ..

In " Forever " I Made Lots Of Sad & Tragic Stuff Happen ... & Ended It With A Happy Ending ..

The Reason I Am Not Making A Trilogy Is Because Mid Way Thru " Forever " I Started To Dislike It ... Then I Came Out With The Story Idea For " Used To Be "

I Lost The Spark For The Story .. If I Was To Begin To Write A Trilogy , It Would Probably Start Off Shitty Because I Just Lost Interest In This Story ..

I Need You To Understand That This Was Written In My NEWBIE Days ..

I Have Changed My Writing Style , If You Read My Story " Used To Be " You Will See That I Changed Up Around Chapter 3 Or 4

I Also Realized That I Personally Think That Yn ( Your Name ) Stories Do Not Do As Well As Regular Stories..

Also , I Realized That Stories Written In " Script Format " Do Not Do As Well .. I Wrote In Script Format For Both Stories.. I Changed Over To Book Format In " Used To Be "

- I Am Sorry If I Have Made You Upset For Feeling This Way ..

2 ) Why I Wrote This Story ?

I Wrote " How To Love " & I Seen It Had Did Amazingly Well ... So I Decided To Write A Sequel To Follow Up With Everyone ..

3 ) Why Is The Story So Tragic/Sad ?

I Often Find Writing A Way For Me To Deal With Emotions ... The Chapter That Mrs.August Died , Was Honestly Written Out Of Grievance.. I Wrote That Not Long After I Had Lost My Great Uncle .. If I Feel Sad , That Is Probably When The Sad Chapter Were Written ..

4 ) Why It Took Me So Long To Finish ?

Here In California , At My School , We Have Summer Assignments . Summer Assignments Are Given For Every Honors & AP Class .. The Summer Assignments Are Needed To Get Into The Classes. I Took English 10 Honors , & I Had To Do A Big Summer Assignment... Which Is The Reason Why The Story Was On Hold So Much ..

===============

Next Bonus Chapter Is... SPECIAL SHOUTOUTS !

But First ..

I Am Always Calling You Guys My " Supporters " & " Fans " . I Honestly Hate Calling You That .. I'd Like To Give You All A Name.. For Example , MB Fans Are Called Team Mindless .. Well I'd Like To Give You All A Name Like That ..

So For Bonus Page #2 ( Special Shout Outs ) , I Need 15 + Comments With Your Suggestion Of What I Should Call You Guys Besides Saying " Fans/Supporters "

Remember , My Name Is Andrea , Aka Drea ..

Love You All , Stay Mindless. & Follow Me On IG ! @SheSpiffyTho

- Drea ( :