Ch 10 : Baby Talk

* Still At The Wedding *

- Roc's Pov -

I Earned Her Heart Back . Only God Knows How Happy I Am ..

Roc; * Kisses You *

You; * Hands Up Around His Neck , Slowly Dancing With Him *

Roc; * Pulls Something Out Of His Pocket *

You; What's That ?

Roc; * Opens His Hand Revealing Your Gold Necklace That Says ' Forever ' *

You; * Smiles & Moves Your Hair So He Can Put The Necklace On You *

Roc; * Puts The Necklace On You *

You; Forever..

Roc; Forever ... & Always ...

You; Roc , Lets Not Let ANYTHING Ever Get Between Us . Ever Again ..

Roc; You Have My Word ..

You; I Want Us To Last Forever ..

Roc; & We Will Last Forever ...

You; * Puts Your Arms Around Roc's Neck & Lays Head On Rocs Shoulder *

Roc; * Puts His Arms On Your Waist And Slowly Dances / Sways Side By Side With You *

Shay; Awwwh ! * Takes A Picture Of You & Roc *

You; * Smiles *

Roc; * Whispers In A Low Voice To You * Remember.. Forever ..

~~~~~~~~~~

- Babydoll's Pov -

I Was Highly Upset .. I Was Forced To Get An Abortion ... Then I Come Home & Get On Instagram .. And I See Tons Of Pictures..

Babydoll; DIGGY ! OMFG !

Diggy; What The HELL DO you WANT ?!

Babydoll; Look ! Prodigy Is With This Other Chick ! Look At All Their Pictures ! * Showing Him The Pictures *

Diggy; Damn She Pretty !

Babydoll; What Did You Just Say ?!

Diggy; * Scrolling Thru Her Instagram * Wait.. Ray Got Married... To ... Moonie ?!

Babydoll; They Got Married Already ?! OMG I KNEW THAT THEY WERE GETTING MARRIED BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHEN !

Diggy; Who Is This Light Skinned Girl With Prince ?

Babydoll; I Really Dont Know ! But It Is Time To Call Beauty !

Diggy; * Still Scrolling * OH HELL NO !

Babydoll; What ?

Diggy; * Getting Angry * Look At This Shit ! IT IS A PICTURE ON YN WITH ROC ! THAT GIRL THAT PROD WAS WITH POSTED IT ! SHE HAS HER HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER !

Babydoll; * Takes Phone & Keeps Scrolling * DIG LOOK ! Yn Posted This ! Look At The Caption !

Diggy; * Reading The Caption Outloud * " No Matter What Happens , We Will Always Be Together... Forever .. & Always .. "

Babydoll; ohh Shit !

Diggy; She Thought Wrong About THAT !

~~~~~~~~~

- Ray's Pov -

Tomorrow , We Are Flying Out To Barbados For Our Honeymoon . But Mean While , I Couldnt Wait To Get Moonie Out That Dress ! I Got Her Out That Dress , & It Was On !