Forever ( Sequel To ; How To Love )

Sequel To : How To Love ( A Mindless Behavior Love Story )

{ A/N; If You Have Not Read ' How To Love ' I Advise You Read It , Or You Might Be Confused In The Story }

_____________

- Narrator Pov , Omniscient Pov -

4 Years Has Currently Passed Since Roc, Ray , Prince , Prod , Babydoll , Beauty , & Yn Have Graduated High School .

As They Are Getting Older And Maturing , They Realize Nothing Is The Same.. Relationships Are Getting Stronger , While Others Are On The Rocks . Drama , Lies , Sex , & Fights Will Occur . The Truth To Lies Will Be Told ..

New Friends & People Will Be Arriving ..

As They All Are Getting Closer To Graduating , What Will Their Future Hold ?

What Is Up With Jacob Latimore ? Did He Ever Wake Up ? Was He There To Witness His Child's Birth ? How Has Diamond & The Baby Been ?

How Is Prince & Beauty's Relationship ? Are They Still Together ? How Is Life For Prince And Beauty Since They Had To Give Up There Freedom And Settle Down For A Child ? How Is Their Music Careers Going ? Did Prince Go To College ? Did Beauty Go To College ?

Is Prod & Babydoll Still Together ? What About Moonie & Ray ? What School Did Yn Pick For College ? Is Roc & Yn's Relationship Going Well ?

How Is Prison Life For Justin Combs & Star ? Will They Ever Get Out Of Prison ?

Has Anyone Heard From Corhan , Diggy , & Camille ? Will They Be In The Story ?

All To Be Answered In FOREVER.

___________

Comment What You Think Has Happened In The 4 Years ? You Can Answer The Questions .. If You Choose..