Ch 23 : Death , Death , & More Death

* 3 Days Later *

- Star's Pov -

Today Justin & I Went To Trial ... Once Again . We Were Charged With So Much Stuff , That It Was Hard To Determine The Years We Were Facing . We Were In There These 4 Years , Just For Possession Of Drugs . We Had Not Even Started Serving Time For The Attempted Homicide... The Possession Of Drugs Was Just Used To Keep Us In This Hell Hole .

We Were Getting Charged With Gang Activity , Attempted Homicide , Possession Of Drugs , & More Shit

At This Point, I Truly Regretted Everything . Why Was I Such A JEALOUS BITCH ?! All Of This " Revenge " I Was Seeking ... All Because Ray Kissed Yn ... A Simple .. Little.. PECK . And Now Im Here .. yeah , We Shot Jacob Behind Some Gang Related Shit , But It Was Also Because I Wanted To Find The Best Way To Hurt Yn ..

The Jury Came Back.

Judge; The Jury Found Zonnique Pullins Gulity On 7 Counts Of Gang Violence , Premeditated attempted Murder , Possession Of Drugs , & Being Under The Influence Of Drugs . 37 Years To Life Without The Possibility Of Parole. Juror 1 , Is This Your Sentence ?

Juror1; Yes

Judge; Juror 2 , Is This Your Sentence ?

Juror2; Yes

Judge; Juror 3 , Is This Your Sentence ?

Juror3; Yes

The Judge Asked All The Jurors If This Was Their Sentence , & They Said Yes ..

Judge; The Jury Found Justin Dior Combs Guilty On 9 Counts Of Gang Violence , Premeditated Attempted Murder , Possession Of Drugs , Drug Dealing , Being Under The Influence Of Drugs , Driving The Getaway Car , & Driving Under The Influence Of Drugs . The Death Penalty Is Given To Mr.Combs . Juror 1, Is This Your Sentence ?

Juror 1 ; Yes

Judge; Juror 2 , Is This Your Sentence ?

Juror 2 ; Yes

The Judge Asked All The Jurors If That Was Their Sentence ... they Agreed .

The Officers Came In . They Handcuffed Us . They Took Us Away .

I Felt Bad .. Regret .. Tears Filled My Eyes .. I Had This Coming .. Atleast Jacob Had His Justice ...

I Made Eye Contact With Justin & I Mouthed " I Love You " To Justin . I Seen His Tear Filled Eyes . he Shook His Head And Looked Down In Disbelief..

I Was Thrown In The Back Of The Cop Car .. And Jacob Was Thrown In Another . I Admired What Outside Looked Like Because I May Never See Daylight Again...

~~~~~~~~~~

* The Next Day *

- Star's Pov -

I Had The Cell To Myself.. My Mind Wandered And Thought Deeply..

I Felt So Bad For Everything I Did To Hurt Yn .. I Felt Bad For How I Made Everyone's Life Hell ..

I Couldnt Take It No More .. Knowing That I Had Made Everyone's Life Miserable..

I Took The Shoe Laces Out My Prison Shoes & Tied Them Together . I Put The String Around My Neck & Crossed Them Over .. I Pulled .. I Was Choking Myself ... I Gasped For Air .. I Deserved It .. I Deserved To die ... I Deserved To Go To Hell ... I Didn't Care At That Point Anymore ... Because I Made Yn's Life Hell ... And I Was Nothing But A Jealous Bitch... I Pulled The String Tighter .. I Became Dizzy ... It Felt As If 1000 Bricks Were On My Chest ...

* 2 Hours Later *

Security Guard; * Walking Towards Star's Cell * 12846285 Ready To Eat ? * Sees She Is Dead * Oh Lord We Got Ourselves Another One Who Committed Suicide !

~~~~~~~~~~~~

* 3 Days Later *

- Jacob's Pov -

It Has Been 1 Week Since Yn Was Shot . She Is Still In A Coma .

Today I Recieved A Letter In The Mail , Informing Me For My Safety That Zonnique Is Facing 37 Years To Life Without The Possibility Of Parole . Justin Was Getting The Death Penalty . I Got My Justice Today . I Made Sure To Tell Roc And Told Him To Pass On The Message To Everyone That They Are Facing Serious Jail Time .

Today , We Got A " Deal " With That Punk Ass Niggah Diggy . He Want 1 Pound Of Weed & 2 Pounds Of Dope . That Niggah Don't Know That Karma Comin For His Ass . He Don't Know That I Am Related To Issa . Issa Told Me About The Deal . I Told Issa To Tell Diggy To Meet Him At The Old Abandoned Warehouse .

Issa & Khalil Know What Is Gonna Happen To This Punk Niggah . And They On My Side . They Know I Love Yn Like A Sister .. They Know Yn Was There For Diamond When I Was In A Coma .. And I Gotta Be There For Roc ... But This Time , Im Seeking REVENGE . Major Revenge .. Kuz Karma Is A BITCH !

Khalil Called Me And Said They Were Outside . T

Jacob; Bye Bae . * Kisses Diamond *

Diamond; * Kisses Him Back * Bye .. Where You Going ?

Jacob; Got To Go Back A Deal .. With Issa & Khalil ..

Diamond; * Sighs * You Be Careful Okay ?

Jacob; I Will Bae * Grabs Keys & Leaves *

~~~~~~~~~~

- Roc's Pov -

The Boys Will Be Back In A Week .. They Call Me Every Show , & Put The Phone On Speaker Next To The Mic . I Say I Am Sorry I Couldnt Be There & All That .

Jacob Texted me & Told Me That Star Got 37 Years In Prison To Life , Without The Possibility Of Parole. And Justin was Sentenced The Death Sentence . Shit I Am Glad . Atleast 2 Of The Sorry Ass Bitches Are Locked Up.

It Has Been 1 Week Since Yn Was Shot . Ja'cylynn Had Moved Back To Her Place . Now It was Just Me & Dontae At Home .

I Go Up To The Hospital Everyday . Yn Has Not Been Making Any Progress . However , The Twins Have. They Are Getting So Big . I Seen Yn Has Been Buying Tons Of Baby Clothes While I Have Been Away On Tour . Only Thing She Hasnt Gotten Was Carseats. So Yesterday , I Bought The Carseats . I Got A Blue One For Junior (Santo Jr.) , & A Pink One For Bri ( Aubrielle )

Dontae Was At School .

I went Up To The Hospital Like Any Normal Day .. I Went To Visit Yn First .

Roc; * Talking To Yn * Hi Baby Girl .. Man It Been Hard On Tour Without You .. Then For Me To Come Home And Still Have To Sleep Without You .. Its Really Hard .. The Babies Are Doing Good .. * Holds Yn Hand * You Will Make It Thru This Ma .. I Know You Can . You Are A Very Strong Woman .. Stay Strong Like You Always Do And Pull Thru ... I Love You Yn * Kisses Yn's Forehead *

Doctor; * Enters Room * Hello Mr.Chresanto .

Roc; Hello .

Doctor; Nice To See You Again .. You Are Here Everyday ..

Roc; Well This Is My Fiancé .. So Of Course I Am Here Everyday ..

Doctor; Honestly , I Believe You Should Move On .. & Pull The Plug .

Roc; WTF MAKES YOU SAY THAT ?!

Doctor; Sir Please Calm Down .. But Ms.Yn Is Not Making Progress .. Basically You Are Just Wasting Money By Paying For Her To Be Here .

Roc; * Balls Up His Fists * LOOK IDGAF WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE , BUT YOU DONT FUCKING GET THAT I WILL PAY ! I DONT GIVE A DAMN ! NIGGAH I AM A RAPPER ! I GET MONEY ! I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU MAKE IN 10 YEARS IN 2 DAYS ! Look, This Beautiful Woman Right Here .. She Is My Soulmate .. And We Are Going To Be Together Forever ..

Doctor; Nothing Lasts Forever Sir .

This Niggah Just Killed My Vibe Even More . OH HELL NO .

Roc; * Punches the doctor * NIGGAH WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER ! KUZ I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HER ! * Walks Out *

~~~~~~~~~~

- Jacob's Pov -

Issa Was Outside The Abandoned Warehouse . I Picked This Spot Because It Is In The Middle Of No Where . Khalil And I Were Inside . We Seen Diggy Pull Up With Camille & Babydoll. We Ran Out The Warehouse With Our Guns Loaded .

~~~~~~~~~~

- Roc's Pov -

I Got Angry At That Doctor . I Stormed Out And Went to Go See My Babies .

Roc; Hi Lil Man ! * Picks Up Santo Jr. *

Nurse; Hello Mr.August .

Roc; Hello . * Cuddling Santo Jr *

Nurse; The Twins Are Making Significant Progress ! They Can Go Home Today !

Roc; Really ?!

Nurse; Yes . They Have Reached The 5 Pounds Mark . And They Are Fully Developed , Can Breathe On Their Own , & No Longer Need A Feeding Tube .

Roc; Yay ! * Picks Up Aubrielle In His Other Arm *

Nurse; Just Sign The Release Forms And They Are yours To Take Home !

Roc; Alright ! * Leaves To Sign Release Forms *

I Was Glad I Left The Carseats In My Car . I Went To My Car , & Got The Carseats . I Carried Them Up To The Hospital Room . The Nurse Had Left The Twins In The Hospital Onesies . I Was Glad Because I Didnt Have Any Clothes In My Car .

I Carried Strapped The Twins Into The Carseats . I Carried One Carseat With My Left Hand , And The Other One With My Right . I Walked Out Into The Hall . I Walked Out The Hospital And Put The Babies In The Car & Fastened Their Seat Belts . I Carefully Drove Off . It Was Getting Close To The Time I'd Pick Dontae Up From School . I Went To Dontae's School .. And Waited In The Parking Lot .

~~~~~~~~~~

- Jacob's Pov -

Khalil & I Ran Out The Warehouse . Issa Was Gonna Be Sure To Get The Money First Before We zcame Out & Shot Them Up

Diggy; * Counting Money To Give Issa *

Jacob; * Shoots Babydoll *

Babydoll; * Falls To The Ground *

Diggy; WTF YALL SHOOTING ? * Tries To Run *

Khalil; * Shoots Diggy In Back Of His Head *

Diggy; * Falls To The Ground And Dies Instantly *

Camille; * Screaming * * Runs To The Car *

Issa; * Pulls His Gun Out And Shoots Camille In The Leg *

Camille; OWWWW ! * Sits On The Ground & Grabs Her Leg *

Jacob; Aye Shoot Some More ! MAKE SURE THEY DIE TODAY !

Babydoll; * Crying * PLEASE DONT SHOOT !

Camille; * Screaming *

Issa; Yall Tried To Kill Yn Huh ? ,p

* Babydoll & Camille Stayed Silent *

Khalil; Oh Yall Must Wanna Die Since Yall Cant Answer Questions .. * Cocks Gun *

Jacob; * Cocks Gun Back *

Babydoll; NO ! THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT !

Camille; * Crying * Please Dont Kill Us ! that Wasnt The Plan ! WE WANTED TO KILL DONTAE

Issa; DONTAE ? WHY TF WOULD YOU WANNA KILL A CHILD ! AN INNOCENT CHILD ?!

Babydoll; because .. We Were Getting Revenge On Yn .. But Ended Up Shooting Her ! * Crying *

Jacob; Yall Didnt Harm One Life , Not Two , But THREE . Yn Took Them Bullets For Dontae .. While She Was Pregnant With Twins !! Yall Some Sick Mother Fuckers !

Issa; Any Last Words ?

Babydoll; * Crying * PLEASE DONT KILL US !! I AM SORRY ! DIGGY MADE ME SHOOT ! I DIDNT WANT TO !

Camille; I Just Wanted Revenge ! I Just Was Jealous And I Still Hate Yn * Gets Shot Mid Sentence By Issa 4 Times In The Chest *

Khalil; * Shoots Babydoll In The Chest 2 Times & Once In The Neck *

Issa; They Dead Bro !

Jacob; Come On ! Lets Go Get The Gas !

Issa; Alright Imma Start The Car ..

Jacob; * Gets The Gas Out The Trunk Of The Car * * Pours Gas All Over their Bodies & Warehouse * * Gets In The Car *

Issa; * Starts The Car *

Khalil; * Lights A Match And Throws It Out The Window *

We Drove Off... Watching Everything Burn Down ...

I Realized ... I Had Just Killed ... 3 People ...

Was I Really Getting Back To My Old Gang Ways ? I Can't Be ! I'm a Father .. I Need To Leave This Life Style ...

But ... The Money I Am Making As A Dope Dealer Really Was Helping Us Out ...

~~~~~~~~~~

- Omniscient Pov -

Life Is A Cycle ,
It Happens Once,
& It Happens Again .

The Plan Back Fired ,
& Ended On Fire .

No More Worries ,
Everything Will Get Better .

The One Left In Prison,
Will Soon Be Gone ----
With The Others Who's Attempt For Revenge Failed .

2 Months Is Not Forever ...
It Is Just Time..

===============

So This Book Will Be Complete Within 2-3 More Chapters !

So What Do You Think About The Murders ?

Did They Deserved To Get Murdered ?

Why Do You Think Star Committed Suicide ?

Does Justin Deserve The Death Penalty ?

Will Yn Wake Up Soon ?

Was Roc Crazy Or Just Upset For Punching The Doctor ?

What Does The Omniscient Pov Mean ?

How Do You Think The Story Will End ?

I Asked So Many Questions Because I Want Feedback .. You Dont Have To Answer Them All .. But I Need To Know What You Thought ...

30 + Votes & 15 ( REAL COMMENTS THAT GIVE ME FEEDBACK THAT DO NOT SAY " Update plz " TO CONTINUE )