Ch 11 : 2 Days <|3

- Rays Pov -

Moonie And I Got Up . We Packed Our Stuff. Got In A Taxi , And Got On Our Plane To Barbados !

~~~~~~~

- Your Pov -

I Have No Idea What Is Going On .. All I Know Is .. Something Is Up With Mrs.August.. & It Must Be Bad Because Roc Is In Tears & Won't Even Talk To Me ..

We Got In The Car .. Roc Was Driving Fast As Hell .. Im Talking 90 Miles Per Hour In A 45 Miles Per Hour Speed Limit Zone ...

The Ride Was Silent .. Tears Filled Roc's Eyes ..

We Then Arrived At A Hospital ... I Followed Roc In The Hospital ..

What The Hell Is Happening ?!

* At The Front Desk In The Hospital *

Roc; I Am Here To See A Mrs.August In Room 231 ..

Lady At Front Desk ; Oh Sir , No One Is Allowed In There ..

Roc; LISTEN HERE BITCH ! I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS ! WRITE ME A DAMN PASS TO SEE MY MOTHER ! I DONT HAVE FUCKING TIME FOR THIS SHIT ! * Yelling *

You; Chresanto.. Please.. Calm Down .. * Touching His Arm *

Roc; NO ! DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME ! * Pulls Away From You * LISTEN HERE IF YOU DONT WRITE ME A PASS ITS GONNA BE A FUCKING ISSUE BITCH ! * Yelling *

Lady At Front Desk; * Clacks Gum * No Can Do Sir ..

You; * Getting Teary Eyed * I-I'm Sorry For .. T-Touching Y-Your Arm ..

Roc; THATS MY MOTHER IN THERE ! DO YOU NOT FUCKING KNOW WHO I AM ?! I AM HER SON AND I WAS TOLD TO GET HER IMMEDIATELY ! I AM ROC MUTHA FUCKING ROYAL ! I AM CHRESANTO AUGUST ! WRITE ME A DAMN PASS OR IMMA GO ON MY DAMN SELF !

Lady At Front Desk; Security !! Come Get This Crazy Black Man !

Roc; * Grabs Your Arm And Runs To Room 231 *

Security; * Following You & Roc *

You; * Sees Dontae In The Waiting Room Crying On The Floor *

Roc; * Busts Into The Room *

You; Dontae.. What Is Wrong ? Come Here ..

Dontae; * Gets Up And Walks To You *

You; * Pulls Him Into A Tight Hug & Walks Into The Hospital Room *

Security; * Catches Up To You *

Roc; * In The Hospital Room , On His Hands & Knees Crying *

Security; * Trying To Kick Roc Out The Hospital *

Roc; DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME !

You; * Walks Into The Hospital Room * * Begins To Cry *

Dontae; * Crying Harder *

Security; What Is The Issue Ma'am ?

You; All I Know Is.. We Are Not Allowed Back Here.. But This Is His Mother..

Security; His.. Mother ?

You; Yes ..

Security; Oh .. Well We Will Let Him Be.. We Have Heard About Her Issue..

Dontae; * Runs Up To Roc *

Roc; * Sitting On The Floor Hugging Dontae & Crying *

You; W-What Do You Mean Issue ?

Security; She Has Cancer.. They Say She Has 2 Days Left To Live

You; * Falls To Your Knees & Cries *

Security; * Leaves *

~~~~~~~~~

- Roc's Pov -

When I Got That Phone Call , They Said That My Mother Was In The Hospital In The Process Of Dying. I Was Contacted Because I Was Told I Need To Pick Up Dontae .. Then On The Phone They Said She Has 2 Days Left To Live...

I Feel Bad For Yelling At Yn , But i Think She Will Understand .. My Mom Is Dying.. And All I Wanted To Do Was See Her..

I Decided To Run Into The Room , Not Giving A Fuck About The Consequences.. This Os My Mom ..

When I Ran Into The Hospital Room , I Seen Nothing But Wires , Monitors , & Machines Surrounding My Mother ..

Then , A Doctor Entered The Room ...

~~~~~~~~~

Doctor; I Am Assuming You Are The August Family ..

You; * Nods Head Yes *

Doctor; Well , I Am Glad You Can Make It ..

Roc & Dontae; * Crying Hard *

You; * Walks Over & Hugs Them * what Appears To Be The Problem Doctor ?

Doctor; Well , Mrs.August Appears To Have Cancer..

You; A-And Why C-Cant Y-You Do S-Surgery On Her ?

Doctor; Well , The Problem With That Is The Cancer Spread.. All Through Her Body .. & There Isnt Any Thing We Can Do About That .. As Of Right Now , She Can Not Speak . & She Is Unstable.. And She Is Also Unresponsive

You; T-Thank You..

Roc; * Walks Up The Her Bedside *

Dontae; * Walks Up To Her Bedside *

You; * Goes Behind Them & Rubs Their Backs*

Roc; * Still Crying But Is Able To Get A Few Words Out * Mom .. I Dnt Even Know If You Can Hear Me Right now ... But I Want You to Know That I Love You.. You Supported Me Every Step Of The Way To Get To Where I Am Right Now.. Look At Me , Im Successful . I Graduated .. I Got My Future Wife By My Side .. I Am Starting My Life Off .. It Sucks To Know That You May Not Be Here Physically To See Me Go On In Life. You Will Forever Be In My Heart Mom . I Love You & I Promise Totake Care Of Dontae On My Own * Kisses Her On The Forehead *

Dontae; * Kisses Her Cheek * Mommy .. I Love You ... Please Dont Go Mommy .. I Need You Here Right Now .. I A Only 8 Years Old.. Please Dnt Go Mommy .. * Crying *

You; Mrs.August , You Have Always Been There For Roc & I When I Needed You . You Are Like Another Mother To Me... My Mom Died A Few Years Ago .. As Much As She Put Me Thru , I Miss Her. You Grew On To Me . I Love You Like You Are My Own Mother .. I Love You.. Mom.. * Holding Her Hand *

Roc; * Low Voice * Now One .. and I MEAN NO ONE .. no Woman In This World.. Can Take Your Place Momma..

~~~~~~~~~

- Beauty's Pov -

I Was On Instagram.. And This Bitch .. This Short Light Skinned Bitch.. Is With My MAN . MY MAN .. MY MAN PRINCETON.. OH HELL NO !

_________

Poor Roc , Dontae , & Yn ..

This Chapter Was Short & Was Just A Filler .

Shoutout To : @Desvibes & @SavageRoyalty

Follow Me On Instagram ? @SheSpiffyTho

Follow Me , I Follow Back !

Please Check Out My New Story Called : Used To Be ( Prodigy Love Story )

The ' Sneak Peak ' Has Been Completed ; But The Story Will Be Out Between May 27 - May 31st