Introduction

Ok so I know that Frisk and Chara are gender neutral but in this they are both girl, that's how I see it, so no hate :P in this story it is about Frisk and Chara, at first they are battling sans so this is where the story starts.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction

Frisk and Chara reset for the fifth time. They returned to the Judgment Hall. They walked down the hall, with each step Frisk took she felt dread but Chara was practically skipping with joy. They stopped walking, they knew exactly what was coming.

"Heya." Said a voice a little up ahead, it was Sans, "you look frustrated about something." They were put into a battle, Sans did his usual attack.

*time skip*

They had gone farther than they had ever gotten before.

"You've been awfully quiet, partner. You aren't feeling sorry about fighting this bag of bones are you?" Said Chara. Frisk just pretended that she didn't hear her. Chara rolled her eyes went back to fighting Sans and left Frisk alone.

"If you keep pushing me... then I'll be forced to use my special attack." Sans said. Sans did something that Chara and Frisk had never seen before. He was sort of... glitching. One second he would be doing one attack then the next he would be in a completely different attack. When Sans finished his attack Chara swung the knife in her hand but Sans dodged. Sans did the same type of attack as last time, but this time when he was almost done with his attack he shot about a thousand or more gaster blaster and his left eye turned cyan and yellow. He threw Frisk and Chara into the walls over and over again until they were at 2 HP. When that was over his turn still wasn't over. He said a couple of pointless words but they weren't listening.

"Can't you just wait Frisk he's tired, after his special attack we can kill him!" Chara said.

"Oh but Chara weren't you listening, he isn't going to do anything for his special attack. We will be here forever." Frisk said in her soft voice. Chara looked at Sans and saw him doing nothing.

"Chara give me control. Please. I just want to say one thing to him" Frisk said.

"Why should I? You're just going to reset." Chara said. Sans looked up and heard Frisk talking to herself, he stopped and listened but made it seem like he hadn't heard.

"Chara. Don't make me take my body back. Myself." Frisk said. Sans heard Frisk say the last word but it didn't sound like her? It sounded soft and scared, but firm all at the same time.

"You really think you can just take your body back by threating me? Hahaha. Frisk you are so stupid. What do you want to say to this stupid bag of bones anyway? Its not like you can ask for forgiveness. You killed his brother in cold blood." Chara said.

"Well Chara the thing is if I told you what I want to tell him it would defeat the purpose," Frisk said laughing, "and I'm not the one who killed Papy. You did." Frisk tackled Chara causing them to fall down and the knife that was in there hand went flying across the room. Sans watched as Frisk wrestled with herself. Frisk held Chara down and gained control of her body. She ran to the knife and picked it up.

"What are you doing Frisk?" Chara said cautiously.

"Stopping. You." Frisk said. She stabbed her chest with the knife. They lost the remaining 2 HP that they had.

"NO! " Chara shouted. She left Frisk's dying body, it felt like Frisk was being torn in half.

"Kid." Sans said running to Frisk's dying body.

"Sans... I'm sorry." Frisk said a tear sliding face.

"No.... no no no no no. Frisk. Come on kid you can't die. Not here not like this." Sans said, tears sliding down his face, Frisk let out her last breath. Sans cradled her lifeless body in his arms while he sobbed.

Frisk appeared at the home screen. She almost chose the True Reset when all of the sudden she heard a laugh behind her. Frisk jumped and turned around when she saw Chara.

"Did you really think you could get rid of me that easy?" Chara said. Frisk sighed.

"You're not going to leave me alone this next run are you?" Frisk asked.

"Maybe you're not as stupid as I thought."

"I'm not going to let you posses me this time."

"Fair enough." Frisk pressed the reset button.  She landed on a bed of golden flowers, Chara right beside her. Frisk got up and walked to the entrance to Flowey, Chara just behind Frisk.

                                                          --------------------------------------------------------

This is my first fanfiction so don't judge to hard! I hope you enjoyed this I will try to update as soon as I can. All of these characters belong to Toby Fox.