1. Jealousy

Joe P.O.V

It's horrible. Like literally they are the only words I can describe how I feel. With the exceptions of torturous and jealous. Yep. I'm jealous. Jealous of my roommates relationship with his girlfriend. I mean, Caspar and Gaby haven't even been together a week and i feel like he's been pulled away from me. I honestly have no time with him anymore. That's why I hate Gaby. She keeps him on a lead all the time. Everywhere he goes, she goes. And yet I get lashed out at by her for even asking Caspar to make a video with me. Apparently I'm 'taking up all his time'. Yeah okay. Whatever.

Oh yeah. Another thing. Capsar's not gay. I'm not gay. How's that going work? Well no, I am gay, but nobody knows, and I'm intending it to stay like that. I mean, 1. I don't want to ruin my friendship with Caspar, as we're pretty much as close as best friends get, 2. Will he even accept it? And 3. He was pretty much the one who turned me gay. Damn you Caspar.

"Joe" a call came from upstairs. I could tell who it was. Caspar. I keep finding it harder to face him without making a move.

"What?" I shout back, pretending to be doing something in the bathroom.

"I'm going out with Gaby" came the reply. Great. Of course Gaby is involved. Gaby this. Gaby that.
One day I'm going to scream so loud, every one will fall to the floor and die.

"That's nice" I shout. Oops. I didn't intend it to sound harsh. That kind of came out wrong.

"Oh. Ok. So, I'll be back in about an hour?" Caspar said, actually coming downstairs to talk to me. I could tell he was frowning.

"Right" I say, not facing him.

"Joe are you okay?" He asked me, he actually sounded genuinely concerned.

"Fine" I say. What am I doing? I don't want to get into an argument with him.

"Right ok" he said, sounding confused, "I'll be off then"

"Bye" I say shortly. I wait until I hear the door slam from upstairs tillI finally breathe. Great. I've mucked up now. Now he's going to think I hate him. Good going Joe.