Confrontations

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Aria, Jude, Lucy, Max, Raychel, Maria, Katie, and Nick. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Confrontations

            I was running down a dark hall but didn’t know where I was going. I could hear the cries of my children all around me but couldn’t tell where they were coming from. I just kept running towards where my heart was pulling me but this house was like a maze. Every corner led to the same long hallway and it seemed never ending. I just wanted to save my kids and find Fred so we could escape. I turned another corner and saw Fred standing at the end of the hall and sighed with relief. I started running for him when an arm grabbed him and I stopped. A knife appeared in the guy’s hand and my heart fell. I started running towards him again but the guy cut his throat. “Fred!” I screamed as his body fell to the ground.

            “Fred!” I screamed as I jumped awake; sitting up in the bed. My heart was pounding and I was sitting up in bed. I took several deep breaths and tears built up in my eyes.

            “Aria? What’s wrong?” Fred asked tiredly as he sat up by me. He looked at my face and touched my back. “Love, I told you to take a Sweet Dream pill.”

            “He killed you.” I cried and looked into his eyes. “This guy just cut your throat and killed you in front of me.”

            He sighed and wrapped his arms around me. “I’m fine, Aria.”

            “I know but I hate seeing you die.” I cried into him and he kissed my head.

            “I’m never going to die before you. I promise.”

            “I don’t like that either. I don’t want you to suffer without me.” I looked into his eyes.

            “Love, I’d rather suffer from losing you than you suffer for losing me.” He kissed my lips. “I’ll go make breakfast.”

            He went to get up but I grabbed his hand. “I will.” I said and got off the bed.

            I took off his shirt and got out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I quickly got dressed then went out into the hall just in time for Nick to start crying. I smiled and headed for his room but Fred stopped me. He kissed my head before going in there and I shook my head. I went downstairs and got out pancake mix and some blueberries. I started mixing the batter as the girls entered the room in white dresses and angel wings. I smiled at them as the danced around the room and started making the pancakes. Fred entered soon with Nick and put him in his high chair. He then kissed my head and got plates out of the cupboard to set the table.

            After breakfast, I cleaned up while Fred played with the kids in the sitting room. I was done soon and looked at the clock above the door. It was almost ten and I was supposed to meet Hermione and Ginny in Diagon Alley at ten to shop some before lunch then we were going to shop some more. I went into the sitting room and kissed Fred and the kids. He grabbed my hand as I got out my wand and asked, “Where are you going?”

            “Diagon Alley.” I answered. “Hermione, Ginny, and I are going to shop before we have lunch.” I kissed his cheek. “I’ll be home later. I love you.”

            “I love you too.”

            “Love you girls and Nick.”

            “Love you Mumma!” Maria and Katie cheered and I apparated.

            Hermione and Ginny were waiting for me outside Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes and I walked over to them. They hugged me then Ginny studied my face. “You had a nightmare last night, didn’t you?” She asked.