Just a Normal Day at the Weasley House

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Aria, Jude, Lucy, Max, Raychel, Maria, Katie, and Nick. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Just a Normal Day at the Weasley House

            It’s been almost four years since I had gotten married to the best guy in the world; Fred Weasley. It’s been three years and two months since we had our wonderful identical twin girls Maria and Katie and almost a year since we had our son Nick. After we got married, Fred surprised me with a house near the Burrow where his parents lived. It was wood paneled with a garage, huge backyard, and a garden. It was two stories with three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a sitting room, kitchen, dining room, and wash room. All of the bedrooms and two of the bathrooms were upstairs and everything else downstairs. Mine and Fred’s room had a private bathroom, closet, dresser, and a double bed under the window that overlooked the garden. Maria and Katie shared a room that was painted pink by their wishes. It was across the hall from our room and had their twin beds, closet, dresser, and toys. Their room overlooked the front yard. Nick’s room was next to ours and was blue. It had his crib, dresser, and closet. Across the hall was the other upstairs bathroom. I loved the house. It was perfect. Fred’s mum Molly loved it too because we were so close.

            A lot has happened since Fred and I got married with the ones we loved. Fred’s twin brother George and his wife Angelina moved into the flat above Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes that the twins owned and had expanded for room. They lived there with their almost three year old son Oliver and their one month old daughter Roxanne. One of Fred and George’s older brothers Bill and his wife Fleur still lived in the family’s Shell Cottage with their almost three year old and almost one year old daughters Victoire and Dominique. Fleur was also pregnant again and I heard it was a boy. Their brother Percy had married a girl named Audrey and had a daughter named Molly after Mrs. Weasley. Fred’s sister Ginny and her fiancé Harry Potter were living in Harry’s godfather’s house with his godson Teddy Lupin. Teddy was almost five years old and was just a couple months younger than my godson Max Reynolds. Max lived in a flat in London with my cousin Jude and his wife Lucy; who were his parents. Jude, Lucy, and Max visited all the time and Jude was the godfather of Maria and Hermione Granger was her godmother. Ginny and George were Katie’s godparents and Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom were Nick’s. Hermione Granger was living with Fred’s brother Ron in a flat in London and Luna and Neville had been living at Luna’s since her father passed. We were all happy with our lives know and nothing bad was happening. Everything was peaceful in the wizarding world and that’s the way it should be.

            I woke up on March eighth, 2003 by two red haired, light skinned, freckle faced identical little girls. Maria and Katie were jumping on the bed and were laughing. I smiled up at my twins and grabbed Maria. Her and Katie both had my bright blue wide eyes and full lips but Fred’s hair and skin. The only physical difference between the girls was that Maria had the right half of my heart scar on her right shoulder and Katie had the left. Well, I guess it was a birthmark for them. I was surprised that they had it but Fred said it made them even more perfect than they already were. The girls acted just like Fred and George in every way. Maria was more like Fred but they were both mischievous.

            Maria laughed and struggled to get away from me as I kissed her cheek. “Maria, why don’t you wake up Daddy?” I suggested and her eyes lit up. I released her and she jumped onto Fred; causing him to jump and groan awake. Maria and Katie laughed and Maria said, “Good morning, Daddy.”

            “Good morning, Katie.” Fred joked and hugged her.

            “Daddy, I’m Maria.” She corrected him.