Lying to Aria

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Aria, Jude, Lucy, Max, Raychel, Maria, Katie, and Nick. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Lying to Aria

Fred’s POV

            I woke up and felt a hand rubbing my bare chest. I smiled and knew it was my beautiful wife and the mother of my children Aria. Aria and I have only been married for almost four years now but it felt like forever; which was a very good thing. I love her and our kids and couldn’t be happier. I put my hand on her back and started rubbing it. She moved her head and smiled up at me.

            “Good morning, Love.” I said and kissed her forehead.

            “Good morning.” She came up and kissed my lips. “Did you have fun yesterday?”

            I shrugged. “It was ok. Could’ve been better if I wasn’t wearing a suit.”
            She rolled her eyes. “You look amazing in a suit.”

            “And you look amazing with nothing on but you’re not going to do that every day.”

            She shook her head and got up. “I was just saying.”

            “And so was I.” She stood at the closet and I went behind her. I kissed her head and said, “I have to help George with the shop today. I’ll get breakfast in Diagon Alley.” I grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt out of the closet.

            “I thought we were going to the Burrow for the party since Charlie and Emma are home.” Charlie was my older brother and Emma was his wife. They were home for the weekend and my parents were having a party for it.

            “We are but it’s this afternoon and George and I have some things to do for the shop.” I pulled on my pants and the shirt. I then kissed her cheek and said, “I’ll meet you there.”

            She sighed. “Fine.”

            “Love you.”
            “Love you too.” I grabbed my wand from the nightstand and apparated to Diagon Alley.

            I walked towards the shop and opened the door. George was in there with Oliver and they were both stalking shelves. Oliver looked at me and yelled, “Uncle Fred!” He made George put him down and he ran over to me.

            “Oliver!” I yelled and hugged my nephew.

            George walked over to us and asked, “How was the wedding?”

            “Boring.” I answered and put Oliver down. “I was glad when Aria wanted to leave early. I still don’t know why she’s back to being friends with Malfoy.” I really didn’t and I hated it more than anything. Malfoy was still an ass no matter what he did or didn’t do or even if her really did change after Lord Voldemort died. I hated him and his family for what they did to me, my family, Harry, Hermione, and especially Aria over the years. I mean Malfoy’s aunt was the one to kill Aria’s parents and even her before Ron changed that outcome. But Aria would never know I hated him. She wanted me to like him so I’d pretend I did until the day I die.

            George nodded in agreement. “Yeah but his bachelor party was fun.”

            “That’s only because we were smashed.”

            He looked down at Oliver and said, “Why don’t you go see what Mum’s doing?”

            “Ok.” He said and ran upstairs.