Waking Up

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Aria, Jude, Lucy, Max, Raychel, Maria, Katie, and Nick. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Waking Up

            Raychel threw me to the marble floor and I groaned with pain. We were in a dimly lit bedroom and I assumed it was her house. “Incarcerous.” She said and suddenly my arms were bound by ropes and were tied to two pillars in the room. I stood up because of the pull of the rope and I looked at Raychel. She walked in front of me and had a smile on her face. “Hello, Aria. You know, you’re daughter is really extraordinary. Fred should’ve left her with me.”

            “Go to hell.” I said angrily and struggled to get loose from the ropes.

            She laughed. “This is my hell!” She touched my face. “And you made it for me.” She slapped me and walked away. “Now, I’m gonna make you pay.” She pointed her wand at me. “Deprimo.” An immense pressure appeared on my right arm and I winced with pain. It got worse the longer she left her wand pointed at it and soon it broke; which caused me to scream. Raychel laughed. “This is gonna be fun.” She paced the room. “How about we make you like George? Sectrumsempra.” The spell hit my left ear and I screamed with pain. I felt the warm trickling of blood down my neck. I felt weaker and looked at Raychel.

            “What’s this gonna do?” I asked her. “He still loves me. He’ll always love me.”

            “Crucio!” She yelled and my back arched and my head went back as I screamed. She release the curse and I hung limp on the ropes. “You know what would be more fun? If Fred watched this.” She put her wand to her head and smiled. “Smile for your husband, Aria.”

            I looked at her weakly and said, “Fred.”

            “Lacarnum inflamarae.” A ball of fire left her wand and hit my leg; causing my paint leg to catch on fire. I felt the heat through my pants and tears built up in my eyes. “Aquamenti.” The fire went away. “Plead for him to come here, Aria.”

            “Fred, I’m fine. Don’t come.” I cried. I didn’t want him to see me being tortured.

            “No you’re not! Crucio!” My back arched again and I screamed with pain.

            “Leave her alone!” Fred yelled and the pain went away. He ran over to me and touched my face. “Aria, you’re bleeding.”

            “Fred, go. I don’t want you to see me like this.” I told him.

            “No. Stay.” Raychel said. “Aria and I were just having some girl time.” Raychel grinned.

            He turned to her. “You had to take her, didn’t you?! It’s nothing that you took my daughter but you took my wife because I wouldn’t have sex with you!”

            “And I’ll let her go if you do it.” She smiled more.

            “No! I’m in love with Aria and I will always be! You were and will never be the one for me!” He came back over to me and started untying the rope. “I’m taking you home.” He untied the first one then the second and I fell to the ground because I was so weak. “Aria!” He yelled and kneeled down by me. “Come on, we’re going.” He helped me stand up and I leaned against him.

            “Before you do, I want to give you something.” Raychel said and we looked at her. She had her wand pointed at me and said, “Sectumsempra.”

            The spell hit my chest and it was worse than last time. I fell to the ground and my body was covered in gashes. I was shaking from all the blood I was losing and I looked up to see Fred come to the floor next to me and pulled out his wand. “Episkey!” He yelled and tears filled his eyes. Nothing happened and he became frustrated. “Fuck. The spell can’t heal you.” He touched my face. “I’ll apparate you home.”

            “Fred, I can’t apparated. I’m too weak.” I whispered weakly.

            Tears left his eyes. “Then I’ll call Harry. Expecto Patronum.” Nothing happened and he hit the floor. “I can’t conjure it. I’ll just go get him.”

            “No.” I said and held his hand. “No. Just please stay with me.”

            “But you’re dying, Aria. I have to do something.” His tears hit my face.

            “Tell the kids I love them.”

            “No! You tell them. I’m going to get Harry.”

            “Fred, please.” I held onto his hand tighter. “I just want you to stay here, ok?”

            He hugged me and cried into my body. “I love you.”

            “I love you too.” I kissed his cheek and my eyes slowly closed.

*********************************************

            I opened my eyes but everything was bright. I could hardly see anything but did see two figures above my body. Where was I? I was supposed to be dead. Maybe I was in Heaven. I closed my eyes and opened them again a couple more times before I could make out anything. I saw it was a woman and a man standing above me that had the same hair and eye color as me. I looked at them, confused, and said, “Mum? Dad?”

            My mum looked relieved and she touched my face. “Aria, you’re awake.” She smiled at me.

            “Am I dreaming?” I asked curiously.

            “No, Princess.” Dad said.

            “Then am I dead?”

            “No. You’re alive because of Fred.” Mum answered.

            Fred? What did he do? He actually saved me from the spell? But how did he get my parents alive? I looked around the room to try to remember something. I recognized the room but it wasn’t where I was expecting. It was the hospital wing at Hogwarts. Why was I here? What day was it? “What day is it?”

            “May second, Sweetie.”

            My eyes widened. “Year?”

            “1998.” Dad answered.

            My heart raced. It was May second, 1998? That means it was the Battle of Hogwarts. I panicked more. Where was Fred? “Where is he?” I looked at my parents and sat up. “Where’s Fred?!”

            Their faces fell and they looked at each other. My mum touched my arm and said, “He’s dead.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end! Well, for this book. Book three will be up tomorrow! Please don't kill me. I'm kinda worried there will be a mob coming after me for this. Please comment and vote! ~Third book is up! It's called The Girl with the Broken Heart~