Black Grey and White : 0 9

Things were peaceful; very peaceful. There were just minor ghoul attacks where only 2 victims died every now and then in the 20th ward.

Anteiku was running more smoothly after Kazumi arrived. Nobody was troubled.

Izumi stayed out of trouble.

Touka made two more friends in highschool, them being, Kazuhiro and Arashi.

Akane forgot what happened that night, shrugging it off like it was just her imagination and continued her university with Hide.

Kaoru, Kanade and Aoi didn't receive much work so they were sort of what free to do what they wanted.

Kaneki was in the hospital wondering what was happening to him.

Everything was peaceful but that was just the calm before the storm.

"The calm before the storm, ah yes, oh how much I love that time and the part after the calm is far more intriguing," A man said walking back to his house "Seeing the smiles being ripped out of their faces, seeing them tremble, shiver and scream oh how much I love it," The man unlocked the front door of his house with the keys he had fished out from his pocket earlier "And then that part where their soul just separates from their body, ah just thinking about it brings excitement," The man stepped inside his house turning on the lights with a simple flick of a switch that was right next to the door "I wonder how exciting it would be just seeing it all happen in front of my eyes," the man licked his lips "Oh how much fun it would be killing the head crusher," The man walked towards his room in his small cottage like home, turning the door knob of his room he disappeared into the darkness of his room.

X_________X

Heya all. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I just kinda stopped writing this because of school work and all. Plus I had a lot of distraction

This little chapter was just for a bit fun *rubs the back of her neck and laughs nervously* this some what has something to do with the story line.

I am currently working on the the next chapter, which hopefully will be out in a few days.

Votes and comments are very much appreciated. ^-^

Have a good morning/afternoon/night (^u^)/