Black Grey and White : 0 4

[Next Day]
At the CCG office in the 20th ward

"We have to move all the way from 2nd ward to the 20th ward just because these new ghouls in the 20th ward" A raven head sighed. 

"Hohoho" A female with black hair and red eyes entered the room "I heard you got you owned by a 14 year old" She laughed as she walked inside with a bunch of papers in her hand. 

"Shut up" The raven head said angrily but that didn't stop the female to continue laughing. 

"Make her shut up" The raven head looked at a guy with grey-ish black hair who was reading a manga while pointing at the female who was currently walking towards her table and setting up the paper in it. 

"You know I can't," The guy who was reading the manga response "Also stop complaining about moving to the 20th ward Aoi, we have been staying here for 4 days now," The grey head pointed out the Raven head known as Aoi sighed. 

"Hey Kanade, Kaoru and Aoi," A male with Brown hair called out to them.

"Yes Takizawa?" The female named Kanade answered looking up from her papers. 

"Mr. Shinohara is calling you guys" Takizawa informed. 

"Oh, we'll be right there," Kaoru, The guy reading the manga, said without once taking his eyes from his manga. Kanade and Aoi left but Kaoru didn't even bother getting up, too engrossed with the manga he let his two partners walk away. 

"You called Mr. Shinohara?" Aoi asked as he barged in the room.

"Oh yes I wan-" Shinohara stop mid way through his sentence noticing that someone was missing "Where's Kaoru?"

"Huh?" Both, Aoi and Kanade turned around but didn't see their 'partner' They both sighed "We'll inform Kaoru, so you can continue," Kanade gestured the man named Shinohara to continue while shaking her head slowly.

"Okay, I want you three to make a report on the ghouls you three saw," Shinohara ordered and as if on cue Kaoru came in with a black file, not sparing any one a glance he kept the file on Shinohara's desk and continued reading his manga. Shinohara raised an eyebrow, curious to know what the file was about he picked in up and slowly opened it, scanning it's content, "Ah. I see. You are always ahead of everyone," Shinohara chuckled. Kaoru finally looked up from his manga and smiled at Shinohara in response and left.

"And he hardly talks," Takizawa commented. Aoi's and Kanade's eyes twitched in anger Oh how I hate him

Kaoru was walking around the office while reading his manga paying no attention to his surroundings until he bumped into someone. "Oh sorry I wasn't look-" Kaoru paused as he examined the person in front of him. "Juuzou," a smile grew on his face when he met his partner in crime.

"Ah Kaoru-chan it's nice to see you outside of your office room," Juuzou grinned. 

"Oh here," Kaoru fished something from his pocket and handed to Juuzou.

Juuzou's eyes sparkled as Kaoru handed him candy "You really are the best." 

Kaoru chuckled as he patted Juuzou's head "And you are really the cutest," Kaoru said before walking away back to his office room.

Meanwhile in Anteiku...

"This is tiring" Izumi complained as she flopped on a stool in front of the counter.

"Well you were the one who applied to this job" Irimi responded.

Izumi sighed "True," Sighing once more Izumi got up and started serving again. When will this day end? That thought went through Izumi's head the whole time she was serving.