Black Grey and White : 0 6

It was closing time everyone was cleaning up and getting prepared to go home. Besides the residents who already lived here, they were just cleaning up. 

Yoshimura was cleaning the cups along with Koma. Irimi and Touka were sweeping the floor. Izumi was wiping the tables and keeping chairs on top of the tables.

"Touka-chan," Izumi called as she glided the cloth against the table. 

"Yes..?" Touka replied with uncertainty, halting her movement because, she had never heard Izumi call her 'chan' before. 

"Do you know someone called Nishiki?" Izumi asked as she proceeded to put the chairs on top of the table she just cleaned. 

Touka sighed in relief, she was glad Izumi didn't give her that threating smile, although Izumi was much younger than Touka she was ten times more scarier than Touka when she was angry "Yeah, why do you ask?" Touka asked as she 

"Touka-chan" Izumi called as she wiped the table with a cloth.

"Yes...?" Touka replied unsurely because she has never heard Izumi call her 'chan'.

"Do you know someone called Nishiki?" Izumi asked while putting a chair on top of the table.

Touka sighed in relief, Touka thought Izumi was gonna tell her to do something with a threatening smile. Even though Izumi is younger than Touka, Izumi was 10 times more scarier than Touka if she was angry.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" Touka Inquired as she continued to sweep the floor.

"Oh I had an encounter with him yesterday," Izumi replied as a laugh escaped her lips while she walked to clean another table. 

"And what happened?" Touka questioned as she wiped the sweat off of her forehead.

"Nothing much. We just fought," Izumi answered, remembering exactly why as she slowly wiped the table. 

"Fought? For what?" Irimi chimed in, her tone was of one of those concerned moms. 

Izumi slightly shrugged "I don't really remember," Izumi nervously laughed. 

"Really?" Everyone had stopped cleaning and were intently staring at Izumi "It happened yesterday and you already forgot?" Touka sarcasticly inquired. 

"Funny right," Izumi turned around her back now facing the table and she could see all her co-workers staring at her "That was a joke," Izumi have them her goofy smile. 

"So what actually happened?" Koma askes curiously. 

"Well," Izumi started and everyone started listening to her intently "I was walking back home yesterday and there was a girl who was almost eaten by a ghoul so I stepped in and made scared it away. But the ghoul had already hurt her and that's when Nishiki came in thinking that I was the one who hurt his 'Precious Nimi Nishino'" Izumi explained with a huff at the end "Talk about misunderstanding, huh?" 

Everyone chuckled at that story "I thought it was something serious," Koma said. 

"IT IS, I ALMOST GOT KILLED BY THIS NISHIKI GUY OVER A MISUNDERSTANDING!" Izumi whined and everyone erupted in laughter making Izumi whine even more. 

"Come on it's time for you guys to rest," Yoshimura interrupted after a while when all the hype died down.

"Welp... See ya'll tomorrow," Izumi grinned and walked out of Anteiku only to be stopped by Touka.

"You forgot to change," Touka said as Izumi was about walk out.

"Oh yeah..." Izumi hit her head lightly and then went to the bathroom to change.