Black Grey and White : 0 0

Humans and Ghouls are similar in many ways.

Yet they despise each other so much that they go all the way to kill each other.

Ghouls are also people trying to survive in this cruel yet beautiful world. Yes they may be superior compared to humans but that doesn't mean they don't have a heart like humans.

Some good. Some bad. Just like humans.

><><><><><><

The Black Crow.

The Grey Owl.

And White collar.

All Aliases.

But nobody has them.

They were all written by someone.

But they had forgotten why they had written it.

The Black Crow for someone who wears all black and has a crow drawn in white on their black clothing.

The Grey Owl for someone who wears a grey hoodie and is always precise when it comes to hunting.

And White collar for someone who wears a White Collar. Nothing special about that but that white collar never gets stained

These Aliases were written for specific people, but they had long gone before they could have them from that special person who had forgotten all about it.

They had made a promise to meet again. But they never decided when.

It's been 2 years since they made that promise.

But something changed. They all became different people.

Four different stories all linking back to one place.

So many mysteries are to unravel.

So many horrified memories to remember.

So many new people to meet.

And one promise to be fulfilled. Will they be able to?

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Tokyo Ghoul. Just the plot and My Oc's.)