Black Grey and White : 0 3

[Next Day]
At Kamii University

"HEY, AKANE WAIT UP," A boy called out running to his best friend who was walking towards her class

"What is it Hide?" The girl known as Akane stopped on her tracks and turned around. 

Hide started to pant from running at full speed but once his breath was steady he continued to ask "Would you like to come with us to Anteiku?"

"Anteiku? Is that a coffee shop?" Akane questioned with a head tilted to the side. 

"Yeah," Hide beamed.

Akane thought about it but so!string crossed her mind "Hmm. No... I am sorry I have something to do after school," Akane declined.

"'After school' WE ARE IN A UNIVERSITY."

"Same thing."

"No not same thing."

"It so is."

"Nuh huh."

"Uh huh."

"Nuh huh."

"Uh huh."

"Guys stop," a boy with black hair interrupted those two.

"Fine whatever," Akane turned around, her back facing the two boys.

"Where are you going?" The black haired boy asked.

"Hmm. To class of course" Akane started walking.

"Wait up," the black haired guy

"What is it Kaneki?" Akane asked the black haired lad.

"Are you coming with us?" Kaneki asked

"Uhh no," Akane answered.

"Come on, please," Kaneki pleaded.

"No is a no," Akane said shaking her head.

"Akane~" Hide whined.

Akane shook her head vigorously. Both Kaneki and Hide sighed.

"What about tomorrow?" Akane asked.

Hide pouted. "No good. Kaneki is taking his 'girlfriend' there"

"Ho Ho ho, you got a girlfriend?" Akane teased. Kaneki blushed as he nodded.

"What her name?" Akane asked with a smirk.

"Rize-San," Kaneki answered.

"Oh, I hope you have fun with Rize-San" Akane had a satisfied smile on her face when she saw Kaneki blush beet red.

"Hey you know w-" Hide was cut off by a teacher.

"What are you still doing outside? There is a class you three have to attend," The teacher scolded the three of them.

All three of them looked down at there feet giggling "Sorry sir,"  apologising they ran to their class.

[After class]

All three of them sighed as the class ended

"This is all you fault Hide," Akane blamed Hide.

"My fault?! If you had just said yes, this wouldn't happen!" Hide retorted.

"Excuse me? I had already declined the offer, you were the one who stood there trying to convince me to say yes," Akane pouted. 

"So you should've said Yes!" Hide pointed an accusing finger at her.