Black Grey and White : 0 1

*sound effect of an alarm clock*

Gah. "It's morning already" A female groaned as she nearly smashed the alarm clock.

The female slowly sat up, streching as she did. A yawn escaped her lips as she hauled herself from the bed. The female's eyes travelled from the floor to her bed side table. A digital metallic clock sat on it, displaying bright red numeric figures. 8:15 am huh?

WAIT WHAT 8:15 AM? YOU HAVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME? She briskly walked towards the washroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Her nose scrunched in disgust when she brushed her teeth with the mint toothpaste she recently bought mistakenly. Disgusting. 2 minutes later she washed her face, somehow managing to get soap in her eyes "It burns!" She exclaimed in pain walking towards a towel placed behind the bathroom door "Why does the world hate me?"  She questioned with stinging eyes.  

She quickly opened her wardrobe is search of something. Where is it? She went through all her clothes but couldn't find it "Where did I keep it?" The female sighed in frustration and went out of the room to the kitchen.

She quickly made coffee and went back to her room to search for her uniform. She looked through her wardrobe once again incase she missed it the first time she searched for it. Where can it be? Another sigh left her lips. She calmly looked around the room. "Why is the world so cruel to me?" She complained with a frown. Then a thought popped up in her head. What if? 

The teenage girl walked into the washroom and looked at the wall adjacent to the door and opposite to the sink. On the wall uniform was neatly hanged on a purple hanger made from metal which was hung on a white hook. The teenager quickly grapped it and changed into her uniform. 

The girl galloped her way towards the kitchen. She took out a chair and sat on it, drinking her coffee like a little child drinking their milk. 

The girl hurried towards the exit, getting her black converse on as her hand twisted the door knob. 

She turned around before leaving "See you later..." those words escaped her lips while tears formed in her eyes as she imagined her mom standing there.

The female dashed towards her destination after wiping the tear away. 

As she pushed the door open the bells chimed. "Sorry," A pant escaped her lips "For being late," She then fell on to her knees in exhaustion. "I have never ran that fast before in my life," the exhausted girl looked as if her would ascend towards the sky at any minute. 

"Oh Izumi you are here just in time," the manager said as he smiled at the girl who just entered.

"What?" Izumi inquired with eyes wide as flying saucer "I'm not late?" To which the manager shook his head at in response. Izumi dragged out a long sigh "That's a relief," Izumi tried to got up but struggled to because of her trembling legs which was caused by running. 

"Do you need help?" Touka, a high schooler, asked. 

Izumi nodded "Yes please." 

Touka held out a hand for Izumi to grab which she gladly did. Touka pulled Izumi up and somehow it seemed like all her energy had come back "Thanks!" Izumi exclaimed. 

"Where does she get that energy from?" A women named Irimi wondered. Izumi could only rub the back of her head in response. 

"You may turn the sign around" the manager ordered looking at his watch, Izumi nodded in response as she flipped the sign around.

After a long day of work everyone was exhausted especially Izumi and were preparing to leave. 

Izumi flopped on to a chair near her completely worn out. How will I work here for the rest of my life if this is how my first day went. She thought as she sighed heavily.