11: Explanations and Ideas

Stranded Chapter 11

Rose's P.O.V:

"Look, Rose. . ." Niall began. I nodded my head for him to continue. He glanced over at Cameron to see him sitting in silence with a pleased smile. Niall shook his head and looked at me. "I was looking around for anything we could use," he said. "And I've found some clothes," he added. "Clothes?" Cameron and I both questioned. "Yeah! Clothes," Niall said and smirked in triumph. "Where at and how?" I asked. "I guess people were here before," he said with uncertainty.

"Where are these clothes?" Cameron asked. "I actually found some for all of us and here they are," Niall said, his smirk grew as he pulled out the clothes from behind his back. My eyes widen as I saw that he really did find some clothes. "What? How?" I asked in disbelief. "Simple. I found them," Niall said, shrugging. Cameron furrowed his eyebrows and took the clothes from Niall's hands. I took my clothes from him and placed them in my lap. "I thought 'Why stay in these clothes if we could use these?'" he said.

I looked at the jacket that laid on top of my lap. I had the same exact one at home. "Hey! I have something like this," I said and gestured towards the jacket. Niall's eyes widen as he stuttered over his words: "Uh I- I guh-guess someone had familiar clothes." I shrugged and looked at the clothes. He gave me some jean shorts, a black tank top, and a jacket on my lap. Cameron had a red muscle top, black jeans, and a red, with bits of blue, beanie on his lap.

"Why don't you get dress, Rose? I'd figure you want to get out of your clothes," Niall suggested. "Yeah. . . I'd like that," I said. I stood up and walked into the bamboo hut; closing the door behind me to change.

Niall's P.O.V:

Cameron and I watched as the door closed until we decided to speak in a low whisper. "Okay, what was that all about?" Cameron grunted. I tore my gaze away from the door and onto him. "What was what?" I frowned. "That! The whole I brought you clothes thing," Cameron said. "Be happy I found you some clothes," I snarled. "You brought the clothes back from the crash, didn't you?" he asked with a small frown.

"I may or may not have," I said. "Why don't you tell her about the crash, huh?" He smirked. "That has nothing to do with you," I snapped. "She is going to find out sooner or later," he said. "Wouldn't you want to tell her instead of her finding out on her own?" he asked. "Stay out of it," I warned. "Why? I'm involved now. I know about it and I can't forget about it," he said. I shot him a glare because I knew he is right on this one. "Stay out of it," I said, this time more soft. "You know we may hate each other but once you get to know me i'm a pretty cool guy," he said.

"Sure you are," I scoffed. "I am," he defended himself. "Whatever. Just don't mention this to Rose," I said. "Mention what?" Rose's voice was heard from the hut. We shot out heads towards her direction to see she was leaning against the frame of the bamboo. "Y-you know," I stuttered upon words. "You see-" "We were saying not to mention what we will be doing tonight after dinner. We were thinking about having a get together about getting to know each other a bit more over some coconuts or something. Isn't that right, Niall?" Cameron said, he shot me a smile as he patted my back.

"Of course." I nervously smiled and wrapped an arm around Cameron. "That's sounds wonderful," Rose said. A glint of happiness shined in her eyes. Probably because Cameron and I were "getting along" and not fighting. "I'll go put my dirty clothes back inside," she said as she scurried off inside. As the door closed, we quickly pulled away from each other in disgust.

"Never again." Cameron shuddered. "Never touch me," I said as I wiped my arms. We stopped our movements and glared at each other. "I really can't stand you. You know that," I said. "Oh trust me. The feeling is mutual," he said. Rose walked back out and we looked at her. She smiled at the two of us. Her perfectly straight, white teeth shined. What now?" she asked with a grin. We sat and thought about it for a moment. What could we do? Dinner won't be until later. There wasn't much to do on a deserted island.

All of our eyes went wide, and we smiled at each other. A thought came to all of us and we must have been thinking the same idea.

"Wood skiing!"

A/n: A little short but hey at least it's an update! Rose's outfit is on Polyvore so check it out! Along with Niall's and Cameron's! Next update shall be up soon!(: