Interview with RedTeen

Q: What made you start writing?

A: Well, in school, we wrote creative stories so that gave me the taste for writing.

Q: Tell us what the first story you ever wrote was about.

A: The first story I wrote...that was ages back. The one that I can properly remember is a 'Terrible Tizzy' series. My fourth class teacher had us all writing those.

Q: What is your inspiration for writing?

A: My inspiration is when someone gives a compliment about my book. It urges me onwards, so my fans are my inspiration because without them, I may have not continued writing.

Q: what story of yours do you like the most?

A: I enjoy all my stories but my newest favorite would have to be 'My Beautiful Little Sister'. It has more meaning than any of my other stories.

Q: Who is your favourite fictional character?

A: Peeta Mellark in 'The Hunger Games'. He's devoted to Katniss and have you seen him? Damn!

Q: Favourite book series?

A: 'The  Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins. I loved that series. I was really excited when the movie came out. The plot was brilliant and I can't find any faults.  

Q: Do you have any 'habits' or 'traditions' when you're writing?

A: Not really. I like listening to music when typing. Most typing goes on in my bed, my little slice of heaven.

Q: What genre do you dislike the most, and why?

A: I don't really like fan fictions. I prefer for people to come up with original ideas. I don't hate the genre but it's my least favorite. It's weird because I'm thinking about writing one myself.

Q: If you could swap lives for a day with any person in the world, living or dead, famous or not famous, who would it be?

A: I have to be like one of the previous authors, I would prefer to be in a certain time period. I choose to be a poor woman in the Famine in Ireland. I've always loved the Famine.

Q: What is your opinion on oreos?

A: I love oreos! Ever heard of 'YOLO'? It means 'You Obviously Love Oreos', duh. I saw that on the internet.

Q: If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?

A: A wolf! They're my favorite animal. They're so secretive and mysterious.

Q: Anything else you want to say?

A: Thanks for the interview and please check out my books! Vote and fan if you like!