Interview with Wolfietwin

Q: What made you start writing?

A: I started writing because I have always been drawn to it. I know that is not much of an explanation, but it is true. 

Q: Tell us what the first story you ever wrote was about.

A: The first story I ever wrote was when I was eight. It featured a puppy lab that couldn't stand the confinement of the indoors, and escapes into the forest behind his house. There, he aides the animals in the forest in fighting against the lions who seek to rule all the lands. Kind of dramatic for a young kid.

Q: What is your inspiration for writing?

A: My inspiration for writing mostly comes from nature. I think nature has a natural beauty to it that provides writers with a plethora of rich material.

Q: What story or poem of yours do you like the most?

A: My favorite poem of mine so far is "Spring's Hope." I felt right when crafting it and never doubted a single word I used throughout.

Q: Who is your favourite fictional character?

A: My favorite fictional character is a kid named Bean from "Ender's Shadow." He is incredibly intelligent, and I find his down-to-Earth attitude appealing.

Q: What is your favourite book series?

A: My favorite book series is Justin Cronin's The Passage Trilogy. Only the first two books are out so far (The Passage and The Twelve) but I think it is absolutely amazing.

Q: Do you have any habits or traditions when writing?

A: My favorite habit when writing is to listen to soundtracks. I find that good movie soundtracks help put me in the creative mood I need to be in so that I can write to my full potential. It is really useful!

Q: What is your least favourite genre?

A: My least favorite genre is romance. I think the vampire/werewolf theme has been overdone, and I don't think there is much room for originality in that genre.

Q: If you could swap lives for a day with any person in the world, living or dead, famous or not famous, who would it be?

A: I would swap lives with the President because I want to know if aliens exist and any other cool secrets that only the President gets to know.

Q: What is your opinion on oreos?

A: Oreos are amazing. They need to be double-stuffed. And they are even better covered in chocolate.

Q: If you were an animal, what animal would you be?

A: I would be a penguin easily because penguins are the most awesome animal in the world.

Q: Anything else?

A: Thanks for the opportunity! I just want to share my work with people, and I want them to share their work with me. That is the whole point of writing!

--------

Thank you for doing an interview with us! We hope you had fun.