Interview with Arch_AlphaSirius

Q: What made you start writing?

A: It’s really interesting actually. I picked up writing after I excelled at it in an assignment for language class back in high school. Drawing was my major hobby, and I was always creating interesting fictional characters. After the assignment, I connected the two together. Draw the characters first then give them a story.  

Q: Tell us what the first story you ever wrote was about.

A: Oh wow, throwback. It was about a post-apocalyptical world where humans were infected with a virus that came from a meteor that crashed on earth. The virus gave them super abilities, like telekinesis, but would slowly start to kill them the more they used it. My MC had the telekinesis ability.

Q: What is your inspiration for writing?

A: My art! Art is my life; I’m extremely passionate when it comes to anything art related. Also, music, most of the time I listen to a song and an idea for a new character would pop up. Sometimes it would be a scene or sometimes just an event with no character! 

Q: what story of yours do you like the most?

A: I have a graphic novel that I haven’t gotten out there called Age of Heroes. It’s a series, but it’s the longest book I have ever made. I guess by default that is my most favorite. However, when it comes to quality and effort, I’d have to say Of Immortals and Men, my current novel.

Q: Who is your favourite fictional character?

A: Book related I like Rick Riordan’s Poseidon, because Poseidon is my favorite Greek god. Though, my favorite fictional character of all time would have to be InuYasha from the anime that is. His personality and quirks are something I like to portray on some of characters every once in a while.

Q: Favourite book series?

A: As a child, Goosebumps! I would go crazy for those books. As of now though, I don’t get to reading much, but I guess I would have to go with Percy Jackson. However, I am very behind on the series.   

Q: Do you have any 'habits' or 'traditions' when you're writing?

A: Of course, I put on music! Mainly Linkin Park or any song that can inspire me to write about the feeling I’m trying to capture.

Q: What genre do you dislike the most, and why?

A: Fantasy, to me it is the best genre. It leaves so much for the author to explore and almost every idea can be limitless! There’s absolutely nothing you can do wrong with that genre!

Q:If you could swap lives for a day with any person in the world, living or dead, famous or not famous, who would it be?

A: Hahaha, I have never thought about that. I think maybe Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park but it’s not so much as I’d like to switch with him rather than meet him! 

Q: What is your opinion on oreos?

A: I dislike chocolate! Haha I cannot tolerate! With oreos I’d just lick the cream and discard the crackers.

Q: If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?

A: That’s easy, a wolf. It might sound cliché, but I am a dog person only because it’s the closest animal I can have to a wolf. The wolf is my favorite animal of all time! I can’t explain why really; I’m just very fond of the animal.

Q: Anything else you want to say?

A: I possess All Powerful Wisdom cookies….hahah that’s just a little quirk of mine that I have going. I give said virtual cookies to anyone who makes my day here on Wattpad. To conclude, I’d like to say if anyone is interested in me or my work don’t be afraid to contact me. I’m always willing to make new friends here and help with whatever I can.