My Ghostly Friend

Hey, this is another story I'm writing. :) Anyways I always wanted to get one of my stories on the what's hot list and I'm hopping this story will do it, but I'll need your help so please comment, fan and vote. It will make my day if you fan me, just saying since my sister always annoys the cheez out of me, and my brother makes fun of me ALL the time. There's not one day where he calls me something, ugh, anyways let me tell you about the story.

Yay, yay, yay I know you don't want to read the authors notes but this is important. This story is a fiction, paranormal, fantasy. So you know. The story starts off when the main character just turns five and she's in her room playing with her new toys. But the next chapter will be when she's fourteen and its two weeks till her 15th birthday. Her name is Taylor, and she haves straight dirty blonde hair and light brown eyes.

I don't want to tell you too much so lets begin the story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV

" Pumpkin, time for bed." Taylor's mom said. Taylor was to busy with her new dolly she got from her grandma, the doll looked just her, dirty blonde hair, and brown eyes.

" Ten more minutes, pweaze." Taylor pleaded doing a little baby voice and her mother sighed and nodded her head which made Taylor smile with delight.

" Happy Birthday, pumpkin." Her mother said before walking back down stairs leaving Taylor to play with her toys, mostly her doll. She got up from the floor and jumped onto her bed hugging her doll.

" I'm calling you Ally!" Taylor sang referring to her doll. She sat up and looked at the little clothes that were all over the bed, she took the pretty light pink dress and sparkly pink shoes and dressed the doll in them. She looked out the window and saw it started to rain, she shrugged her shoulders and looked down at her doll. " Ally, where's you shoe?" She said looking at the doll's foot missing the pink shoe. Taylor thought she put on both shoes, she looked up and around the room. She spotted the shoe on the floor, in the middle of the room. " How did it get there?" She asked getting off her bed and walking over to the shoe.

She bent down and picked it up, then the lights flickered off. She froze where she was and looked around, it was dark and she couldn't see anything, but she could hear it raining out. She then flinched when she felt a cold breeze go down her neck and to her right arm.

" Mommy?" She whispered as she turned around only to find nothing. She took a few steps back still holding the little shoe in her hand. " Mommy." She said louder and a faded chuckle fill the room. "Danny?" She asked, calling her older brother but no one spoke. A flash of lighting lit up her room and she screamed about to turn around but tripped over her tiny feet. There it was again that faded chuckle, Taylor screamed again as another flash of lighting lit up her room. She curled up into a ball just screaming till her parents came up running.

The door slammed open and the lights came on. Taylor stopped screaming as her dad picked her up holding her in his arms trying to stop the tears coming from Taylor's eyes.

" Jack?" Taylor's mom said barely even a whisper, the dad turned to face the mother and she pointed to the corner of Taylor's room. He turned to face the corner and tensed up.

" What the?" Was all he can say as he faced Taylor's doll, Ally sitting on the little chair holding a pink heart pillow and a necklace with the words "Your Mine" in curly letters sitting on top of the pillow. Taylor looked over at what her parents were staring at and screamed again hiding in her dad's arms.

" Pumpkin it's ok, it might of been your older brother." Her mother said and Taylor shook her head. Danny played a lot of pranks on his little sister, but she knew this one wasn't him.

" Time for bed anyways, I'll talk to him in the morning." Her dad said while placing Taylor in the bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

" Keep the door open." Taylor whispered to her parents and they looked at each other. They knew Taylor, she doesn't like having her door open when she's sleeping. She likes it closed in case a 'monster' came walking in.

" Ok pumpkin." Her mother said and then left the room. Once they left, Taylor got up and slowly walked over to her doll. She wanted to sleep with it, but also look at the pillow and that necklace.

" Pretty." She whispered to herself as she touched the necklace and picked it up. It was too, with the curly letters, which Taylor couldn't read. She's just learning the ABC's in kindergarten and doesn't know a single word. Her head was small so the chain of the necklace could go around her head. Once on she went over to her little dresser and turned on the lamp looking into the mirror, she smiled happily at the silver, shinny, necklace around her neck. The bulb in the lamp then went off and Taylor didn't move as she felt a cold spot on her cheek and something chuckle. It sounded far away, yet it was so close. " Go away." Taylor whispered yelled and it chuckled again.

" Your mine." Someone whispered and it faded away. The lamp came back on and Taylor almost screamed seeing her doll sitting on her pillow holding the small heart pillow. Taylor walked over scared as all normal girls would be and looked at the heart pillow, and on that pillow was a single daisy.

" What?" She said and she picked up the daisy looking at it."Just leave me alone!" She yelled and she threw the daisy in the little bin by her bed. She climbed into her bed holding her doll close to her chest and tried to fall asleep, but how could she when it felt like someone was breathing on her neck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it so far? I want to know so I can continue or just stop. So PLEASE COMMENT, FAN, VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want this story to be popular. PLEASE. *puppy eyes*