Worst. Day. Ever. - These Words short chapter 10

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hey ninja dudes. As far as you know, I have uploaded it today, 1st of October because...

IT’S MY BIRTHDAY ! :)

Anyways,

I’m really stuck here . So, I decided to use P.O.V.s to sort out the characters. :/

If Zephyr was the one talked about on the 9th chapter, so Victor’s the one on chapter 10. 

Haha. Enjoy.

                                                              We Gotta CaRpE DiEm,

                                                                             Therealshaniaessah18

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Augh. Why does she have to tutor me? I have my own brain! I don’t have to use her brilliant one!

So now, I’m following her for her to tutor me. Yeah, I know. Too bad, right? Well it’s her fault to agree on Mr. Greer’s brilliant extra credit plan. Maybe it’s just a set – up to make my life harder. I knew he was evil from the start. I just knew it. So, follow, follow, follow, and she stopped at her tracks. “Why are you following me?” she says irritably. What?! Seriously, she didn’t know what she’s talking about. She didn’t know a single thing she agreed on. “I wouldn’t if you paid me.” I said in reply. “Okay, fine.” I mean, what’s up with her? She’s the one who talked me into this, and I think she’s starting to regret it. This time, I stopped at my tracks. Her house is so... how do I put this, military – ish? Not even a single grain of dust. I mean, I can’t breathe in this house! It’s so organized! Double augh. “My brother was a bit... neat,” she said, looking down shyly. Just to be honest with you, I hate it when she does that – when girls do that. “Shall we?” “Oh, okay. Page 46.” And we sat down. After a while, I actually got the hang of it. I never thought it was that easy! And she also gave me some advice that you should ask questions when you don’t understand the discussion, which was user – friendly to me. I gotta say, she was nice. Very nice. But there’s one thing I noticed. Those eyes. And buddy, you can laugh all you want, but I’m being dead serious here. They were kind of steely blue dazzling in the light, outgoing and a bit dashing but that’s not the point. I think I saw them before. I just don’t know where and when. And I’m going to find that out.

But, I believe, that there’s always tomorrow. And, Algebra homework.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Well, since it's my birthday, please click the VOTE button up there for me! :)