These Words

Victor - short chapter 1

"Hey Victor, hurry up, you have to go to school! " Kelly called up from downstairs.

"Yeah, I'm coming. Chillax, sis." Victor spoke as he came down the stairs.

"Well, for your information, the word 'chillax' isn't in my dictionary."

"Uh, yeah .I guess so."

"I'm going to study for the big test tonight. Stay up late if you don't want to live another day.Got it?" Kelly told him warningly.

"Hmmm... Yeah, got it."

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Mr. Huggins, the bus driver pressed the horn impatiently.

"Yeah, sure you do. Bye."

"Wish me luck. Again. "Victor said in a low voice.

'Oh, don't say that. I'm ninety-eight percent sure this is our last move." Kelly said cheerfully.

"What's the other two percent then?"

"Well, i don't know, not our last move?'

"Ha ha. Very funny."

BEEP!BEEP!BEEEEP! Mr. Huggins pressed the horn longer.

"Sorry, Mr. Huggins! I'm coming." Victor yelled from the porch.

"Hmmm... Bye. Now get outta here."

"Bye, Kelly."

"Good morning, Mr. Huggins!" Victor spoke as he entered the bus.

"Yeah , right. Get in. We're gonna be late!" Mr. Huggins growled.

He tried to find a seat, but there's nowhere to find one. Unless, he will sit next to a girl . Normal, he thought. I'm safe. He sat next to her and looked at her for a minute. She wore normal clothes-shirt and jeans, her hair fixed in a low-side ponytail, and had a nice, deep, athletic tan. He began to open his mouth to say what he needs to say.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

HEY NINJA DUDES! :)

I just want to congratulate you for reading the first chapter! :P

So, You see that little button right there that says <vote> ?

Please! Click it! Right now at this very moment! >.<

We Gotta CaRpE DiEm,

therealshaniaessah18