Unrequited Happiness

(Warning: there will be smut in this chapter)
"Good morning Chance!!" I hear Frank exclaim in a happy, sweet voice, making me smile before I even open my eyes.
"Good morning Frankie.."
He giggles cutely, "yeah, it is Frankie! Exactly."
I start to blink and then focus on him, my calm turning to horror.
"Frank!!" I scream, sitting up in the big bed.
He holds out his hands, trying to calm me down, but the sight of them makes it worse.
His hair is straighter than usual, with small streaks of blood on it, he has only one skeleton glove on with the fingers cut, his hands splattered with blood underneath the long sleeves of his black hoodie.
"No!! Don't be scared!" He says sweetly.
"I got up early, I got us ten thousand!!
"Go take a fucking shower and come back!" I yell, pointing to the bathroom.
His smile fades.
"Think about what you did in there! Then we'll talk about how I feel!!" He listens to your motherly discipline and drags his feet to the bathroom, the shower turning on not too long after the door shuts.
This probably wasn't the best way to have him deal with his..problems. I think. But what else can I do?
he comes out fifteen minutes later, his long hair damp and a towel tied loosely around his waist. He doesn't talk, but goes to the bag and gets a new outfit, and I watch him.
"You're pretty" I randomly compliment him. He looks up from behind his hair, and surprisingly, still smiles.
"So are you" he simply says, then goes in the bathroom to finish getting dressed.
•••
We sit together in bed and he calmly explains what happened.
"I might have killed two people, but it was the easiest way. I knew some rich people who lived near Liz who I always wanted to hurt."
"Hey!" I say sternly.
"Who is this?" I squint.
He laughs, "Frankie."
"You don't want to hurt people, Frank. That's not normal."
"But I'm taking care of you" he holds my hands. "I love you" he leans in to kiss me and I kiss him back, unable to resist how absolutely sweet he is, in the most wrong way.
•••
"Hi five carat lady!" Liz shrieks when she sees me, looking at the large ring. We laugh and head in towards the table, where there already was salad set out.
"Thank you so much for having us again" I smile.
"Oh shut up, I love you two" she says, sitting down.
We all start eating and Frank barely says anything, but instead shovels food into his mouth, his actions plus his lack of conversation makes my stomach tense, and almost makes me feel sick, worrying that he's going to bring 'me' out at the worst moment. "Wow, Frank. The foods not going anywhere" Liz chuckles. He smiles a little but doesn't respond, still eating.
"He's probably hungry from all the stuff we've had on our mind lately" I laugh to try and lighten the mood. "We've got a busy year ahead of us" I smile. We start digging into our chicken cordon bleu when about half way through, Frank gets up. "Frank?" I call.
No answer.
Oh my God.. I think to myself.
"Is he okay?" Liz asks, peering around the corner from her chair.
She listens to his heavy footsteps, bringing back her days as a psychiatrist.
"Is he going in the..? He's..He's-He's going in the kitchen, there's knives in there!" Liz bolts out of her chair and I run after her, and sure enough, we both know him too well.
When we find him he'd just turned around with a huge chopping knife, a vacant look in his eyes. "Is he taking his medication??" She asks urgently. "I..no? He doesn't take any, is he supposed to??" I ask. "Is he mixing it with drugs??" She asks quickly.
I pause.
"Is he mixing it with drugs?!" She yells.
"Yes, yes, he takes a lot of drugs, he mixes them all too" I answer, flustered. "Okay.." She whispers. "You're gonna have to do this" she moves slowly. "Talk to him" she whispers.
I step forward. "Frank.." I step closer.
"You'd do anything for me? You'd die for me? Your soon to be wife??"
"Don't say die" Liz whispers.
I nod and keep approaching him.
"I love you Frankie.."
"I love you..too.." He mumbles, scowling.
"Then why are you holding a knife?" I ask nicely.
"I don't..I don't know.." He releases his grip on it, placing it on the counter.
"Amazing" Liz gasps.
"You're always talking!!" He screams at Liz, silencing us both.
He quickly grabs the knife again, and Liz runs for it, making Frank go after her.
"Frank, stop!!" I scream, holding his shoulders.
"Stop!!!! Wake up, wake up, come back, please!!" I grab the knife in his hand.
He throws the knife at the side of the wall, breaking a few pictures and plates on the counter, then he slips from my grip and runs after Liz.
I run after him as fast as I can, tackling his legs just as he was getting to her. I straddle his waist and Liz holds his arms above his head, staring him in his eyes.
"Frank, come back to us buddy, what are you doing" he grits his teeth and I hold his legs from kicking as he looks Liz in the eyes again. "Remember me Frank? Liz?" I watch his eyes slowly come back to normal, I rub his chest, his breathing slowing down. I lean forward and hug him, lying on the floor with him yet again. Liz kisses his forehead and rubs the top of his head, caring for him like he's her own son.
"We lost you for a minute there, Frankie" Liz sounds oddly calm.
"Yeah.." He responds, patting my back as I hug him on the floor.
"What's your name?" She asks.
"Frankie..Frank.." He responds.
"Good, he's good" she looks up at me.
We let go of him and then finish our dinner, quietly talking about how to control Frank better right in front of him, so he knows how bad he is.
"This wasn't the first time anything like this has happened, right Frank?"
He nods and smiles a guilty smile.
"I'm sorry"
"Good, that's good" Liz and I look at each other, knowing the fact that he's showing remorse is good.
"We accept your apology" she says in her 'psychiatrist voice'
•••
"Everything was so delicious, thank you!" I smile, hugging Liz tight.
"It was no problem" she hugs Frank tight and he squeezes her back, "stay out of trouble, Frank" she winks. "I'll try" he giggles. "How much longer are you two gonna be in New York?"
"Just a few more days or another week" Frank nods.
"Well, stop by before you take off, okay?"
"We will" I smile, holding Frank's hand and walking to the truck.
•••
"I love you so much" he gasps, pinning me to the hotel wall.
"I..I love you too"
I tip my chin to the ceiling as his hands roam my body underneath my clothes.
"I haven't showed you how much I love you in awhile..huh?" He mumbles seductively into my ear, nibbling it. He holds one of my legs to his side and pushes his crotch into mine, his erection pressing right into me, giving me friction and making me feel good.
I moan a little bit and kiss him, gasping into his mouth when he grinds into me.
"I need you..so fucking much.." He whispers onto my lips, tangling his hand into my hair and pulling me towards the bed.
"Frank" I try and stop him but it comes out as a moan so he keeps going, holding my bottom firmly and pulling me into him hard.
"Frank!" I hold him away from me.
"What?"
"I'm..I'm still waiting for my period.." I mumble.
"Ugh, really?" He looks concerned. I nod my head in disappointment.
"Well..now what do I do with..this.." He looks down at the bulge in his jeans.
"Will you.." He starts talking, touching his thumb to my bottom lip slowly. I hesitantly part my lips and gently suck on his thumb, as he pulls it forward and back on my tongue.
"Oh my god, so fucking hot" he whispers.
I open my mouth and run my tongue along his inked thumb.
"you know I've never done this before" he holds his thumb on my chin, holding my cheek gently with his other fingers. "I know, but you love me, and I love tasting you.." he smiles. He slowly pushes my head down to meet the zipper of his jeans, getting on my knees. He plays with my hair as I release his hardness from his underwear, looking up sweetly before I open my mouth and slide him passed my lips. He moans a breathy moan and slowly pushes his hips forward, closing his eyes. I put my hands on his thighs and move forward and back, sucking firmly and dancing my tongue along him. "I love your mouth" he gasps and then moans, throwing his head back. I move faster, bobbing my head and making him shove his hips into me, gasping for air and wiping off my glistening lips, then sucking gently on his tip. He breathes heavy, pinching my chin with his thumb and pointer finger, then pushing it up so I look at him, "look at me while you do that, princess" I make my eyes big and loving as I look up at my future husbands pleasured face, his eyebrows pushing together and his mouth hanging open. "Take me" he gasps, pushing my head onto him, taking my breath away. I gag and cough a little but then I move quick, him pushing in and out of my mouth, him holding my head with two hands. "Chance, oh my Goodddd" he whines, tugging at my hair as he fucks my mouth. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" He almost yells he pushes in a few good times before releasing into my mouth, me quickly swallowing before letting some of him dribble out of my lips. He pulls me up and wipes my mouth and chin, making me look disheveled and messy.
He kisses my forehead and then whispers
"That..was amazing"