Morning

"Good morning, sweetie." A raspy, deep sarcastic voice makes me jolt awake, seeing Frank, looking tired and aggravated, sitting on the round couch in front of me.
I stare at him, wide eyed as he holds up his journal I was reading, not saying a word.
He caught you.
"Frank" I sit up and reach out my hand but he quickly stands up, then throws the book as hard as he can at the wall, knocking over something I couldn't see.
How angry he is startles me, shutting me up before I even speak, all I can do is sit on the floor and stare at him.
He huffs and paces quickly, pulling his own hair before stomping over to me.
"I trusted you. I told you everything. And you still fucking go through my things, as if I lied about my feelings, as if I'm crazy and would lie to you, lie to you about love!" He pulls me up by my shoulders and yells in my face. "I hardly felt love in my life, I think I'd know when somethings different!!"
"..I'm. I'm sorry" I barely say.
He starts laughing, looking down at the floor.
"I'm sorry" he repeats. "I'm sorry"? "That's all I get?"
I start to tear up because of how intimidating he's being.
He releases me and I fall back down onto the floor.
"You have to cut me some slack, I don't exactly hang out with murderers often, okay?" He kneels down to meet my face.
"Did you just call me a murderer?" He squints his eyes. "Yes. I did." I plainly answer.
His eyes narrow, staring at me blankly, like he's about to lash out, and then he does. He pushes me onto the wooden floor with a clunk, putting his legs on either side of me, pinning me down.
"No!!" I scream as he undoes his belt. "Shh" he presses the leather to my lips and I obey him. "Goddamn it Chance, why do you think I'm always going to rape you? Don't you remember what happened to me?" He pushes his face to mine, whispering: "oh but wait.. I'm a murderer, a cold blooded killer with no morals, remember?" I start to squirm underneath him as he wraps his belt around my neck, cutting off my flow of air.
I gasp and flail my legs until his hand covering my eyes puts me in darkness, and then my thoughts go black.