Chapter 14

I'm sorry it took so long but every time I'm on Wattpad I just want to read this one story and I get hooked and I never wrote.

SO! I've decided to dedicate a book or Author to each chapter. They might be a real book/author, a wattpad book/author or whatever. I'll tell you where I found them though.

ANYWHOOOOO

Song: Candy Store By Faber Drive

Book: I'll Protect You By orangechicken (WATTPAD!!)

P.S. I'm using Boston Pizzas wifi to update this because I've had no wifi for the past month! Yaaaay... Anyways, FEEL HONORED!

~~~~~~~~~

"I'M LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE!" Everyone screamed and jumped as the song ended. I was mouthing along so as to not raise suspicions and Annabeth was right along side me. The dance had been going on for quite some time already and the boys had disappeared somewhere but we weren't worried. We were both laughing and having a good time when someone tapped our shoulders.

"GROVER!" Annabeth yelled when we saw him.

"NICE TO SEE YOU TOO!" He yelled back. We both gave him hugs and left the gym to get something to drink.

"Having fun?" He asked and we both nodded excitedly.

"Yeah it's pretty cray cray," Grover agreed and we all laughed.

"Nice shoes, Cade," Grover grinned. I smiled and looked at my black converse. I merely shrugged and grinned.

"Stealing our girls, Underwood?" Nico asked in a fake intimidating voice.

"I- I'm sorry! I didn't know, honest!" Grover played along. We all laughed again and the guys started a conversation about football or something.

"Want to go dance?" Annabeth asked me and I nodded. I tapped Nico's shoulder and pointed to the gym.

He nodded and said, "I'll come in a bit," Annabeth told Percy as well and together, Annabeth and I ran into the gym.

A new song came on and although I didn't know it, I still jumped and danced along with everyone else. A few more songs were played then a slow one.

"M'lady," Nico said, coming up beside me and leading me away slightly. I smiled and curtsied jokingly before placing my arms around his neck. He put his around my waist and we began dancing to the song.

"Having fun?" He asked me and I nodded, smiling.

"Not a bad first date if I do say so myself!" He chuckled nervously.

"I think we're going to head home right away though," he said and I pouted.

"Hey, don't pout, the wind might change and you'll be stuck like that forever! Gods know Aeolus is always changing his mind. Anyways, this shin dig ends at one in the morning and its twelve so it'll be over right away anyways," he told me. I nodded and put my head on his shoulder, in the crook of his neck.

"Comfy?" He asked and I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. I nodded again and he laughed.

The song ended and I felt a slight headache coming on. I shook it off, thinking it was just from the pounding music from the last three or so hours.

A new song came on and Nico, Annabeth, Percy and I all danced together. My headache was slowly but steadily getting worse as the song went on. I saw Nico giving me weird looks. Obviously I wasn't hiding my pain well enough. I shrugged it off again, thinking that I could just take an Advil or something later.

The song ended and my headache intensified. It now felt like a swarm of bees decided to make my head their home.

Suddenly a searing pain ripped through my skull and I dropped to the ground in pain. The last thing I heard before blacking out was someone screaming my name.

~~~

"Hi Caden!" A raspy voice said from the darkness that surrounded me. I looked around confused. I would know that voice anywhere but where was it coming from?

I was surrounded by darkness and I felt like I was floating so there was no floor. It was slightly foggy and the only light seemed to be coming from really high up. It also seemed like it was going through water.

"Sorry to steal you away from your friends but you were having so much fun I just had to ruin the party," She said in an 'I'm sorry but I'm really not' voice.

"Anywho!" She sang in her sickening raspy voice, "I just wanted to warn you to spend your last few days with your friends wisely! After all you only have about one week left with them. That's when the potion is done, right?" I glared but there was nothing to glare at so I just glared at nothing.

"Now, now," she chastised, "The wind might change and you'll be stuck that way. Isn't that what your precious Nico said?" My jaw dropped in shock and she laughed. At least I assumed it was a laugh. She might have been coughing up a goat...

"Well, as much fun as this has been, I must be going," She said as if I'd genuinely miss her.

"Don't worry though... We'll see each other soon... Ta ta dahling!" She said.

Everything went dark again and I woke up with concerned faces above me.

"OHMYGODS ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Annabeth screamed when she saw me wake up. I flinched and covered my ears and she got the message. She shot me an apologetic look.

I say up and looked at my surroundings. I was laying on a few desks on top of some people's jackets. I raised an eyebrow and gestured to my surroundings.

"You're in the coat room. We got you out before anyone saw what had happened because, well, we weren't so sure ourselves," Percy said.

"So, uhm... What happened?" Nico asked me. I shrugged and pulled out my phone to start typing.

I sighed and typed, 'Okay, all I know is that some creepy lady pulled me into this dream world and gave me a warning. I couldn't tell you what she looks like because it was all dark around me.'

They read it and looked at Annabeth and I. I shrugged and Annabeth looked like she was deep in thought.

"What are you thinking Wise Girl?" Percy asked her.

"I'm thinking," Annabeth said slowly, "That that is not any monster or god or goddess."

We all frowned at that and thought about it for a while.

"A witch maybe?" Percy suggested.

"I don't know but we should probably head back. It's getting dark out and we still have to drop Annabeth off at camp," Nico said and frowned, looking at his watch.

We all grabbed hands and Nico shadow-travelled us back to camp. After saying goodbye to Annabeth we shadow-travelled back to Hogwarts.

We silently walked up to the common room. Percy was a bit sad that Annabeth was gone so he was sulking and Nico's arm was around my shoulders.

We quietly walked into the common room since people were probably sleeping. Suddenly the lights flicked on and a voice yelled;

"Where HAVE you been?!"