Chapter 9

Alright I know it's short but I just got back from two dance competitions (Nailed it! Not really... Two high silver and a bronze at one and two high silver, a bronze, and an award foro 'most promising' at the other. Not like any of you care though... :P  ) and I wrote this in like, 10 minutes so give me a break! 

Uh... Updating is going to be sketchy because for the next month I have dance every weekend and then I'm going to an R5 concert in May! WHEEEE!  

If anyone has any books they want me to read (Even if they aren't yours :P ) Put them in the comments and I'll check them out!

P.S. DON'T HATE ME FOR THE END!!!! <3 you all!!!

Song: Yellow Coldplay 

~~~~ 

Third person POV 

"B-But Master-"; The boy stuttered. 

"SILENCE!" The voice in the shadows yelled, "You promised me she would be ready by the end of the month. Now you are saying two months?"

"Y-Yes. B-But I can-"  

"I DON'T CARE! You said she'd be fine and now you're changing your mind, correct?" The person yelled.  

"Y-Yes- but" The boy stuttered trying to make up for his slip of the tongue.  

"I don't want to hear your excuses! Just make sure she's ready for the next time,"

"Y-Yes Master," the boy stammered.  

"I'll be watching, Andy Martin. Just like I've been watching you since she came-" Andy visibly paled at this- "And ever since she came, you seem to have forgotten our mission. Do. NOT. Fail. Me. Again. Have I made myself clear?" The person said.  

"Perfectly," Andy said with a squeak that resembled a mouse.  

"Good. Now get out of my sight," 

"Y-Yes of course mom," 

"What did I say about calling me mom?!" The woman screeched.  

"Don't do it?" Andy said it like more of a question.  

"And yet?"

"I did it?"

"And so?"

"I won't do it anymore,"

"Precisely. Now get out of here,"

The boy turned and ran out of the room he was in. He ran down the hall and stopped when he ran into something-or someone!  

"What are you doing here?!" The girl he had ran into yelled at him.

"I was called here, unlike some people," Andy spat, losing his stammering demeanor from before.

"By who!" The girl demanded.

"Master," Andy stated proudly.

"Th-that's impossible!" The girl paled, "She hasn't called anyone for months,"

"Maybe I'm just special! After all," Andy added darkly, "I was always mom's favorite, wasn't I, sis?"