Chapter 17

Song: Stompa by Serena Ryder

Book: The Crazy Horse Electric Game by Chris Crutcher. Thats the book my class is doing as a novel study.

Rant Time: HouSE oF HaDeS WAHT? I don't have it and I was literally 20ft away from a bookstore... FML. But I'm trying my hardest to avoid spoilers and apparently Nico has a big BAM come. *sigh* I want that book soooooo bad and my mom said I have to wait til CHRISTMAS. Not fair.

It's short but at least it's an update :/

~~~~~

"Hey Annabeth? HEY ANNABETH? Thats all you can say after I find you in a position like this?" Annabeth asked rhetorically.

I then realized that I was still on top of Percy with my sword at his throat. I put my sword away and got off of Percy then helped him up.

"Uhm yeah?" Percy said and I facepalmed. Annabeth was speechless (Which was a first) as Percy didn't see anything wrong with the situation.

Thankfully, we were saved from having to explain as Jake came tumbling down the stairs and landed on top of Annabeth, taking her down with him.

"Woah! That's an Annabeth!" Jake said, shocked.

"Of course I'm Annabeth, you Dolt!"

"Hey! That's mean!"

"I'm a pretty mean person at times," Annabeth shrugged with difficulty as she was squashed underneath Jake. Jake nodded in agreement and Annabeth reached up and pushed him off.

Percy snickered and helped Annabeth up.

"So what brings you to this neck of the woods?" Percy smiled and bumped his hip against Annabeth's.

Annabeth rolled her eyes before replying, "A little bird told me that someone's going to be able to talk soon!"

"Damn! I gotta meet this bird!" Nico laughed, walking up to me and putting his arm around my shoulder. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

'Where's everyone else?' I signed to him and he said that they were back at the common room.

"So Annabeth are you going to stay for a bit?" Percy asked hopefully.

"Uhm... that's actually what I came to talk to you guys about. Just not here," Annabeth said and shot a look to the curious passing wizards.

"Oh! let's give you a tour then!" Nico said and grabbed my hand while Percy grabbed Annabeths.

We gave Annabeth a quick tour then went to the common room where we were immidiately bombarded by the rest of the demigods.

"ANNABETHHHHH!" Amy yelled and attacked her from behind in a hug.

"Annabeth?" Aaron asked, confused.

"Yay!" Lindsey and Lauryn said at the same time.

"Hi everyone!" Annabeth laughed as Amy crawled off of Annabeth.

Long story short, there was three new campers, the Appollo cabin had started on fire only once (Nothing major) and the Ares cabin had declared war on the Dionysus cabin when they had broken all of the Ares kids weapons after the Ares kids had kicked butt in Capture the Flag.

"So basically, the usual?" Percy asked to clarify.

"The usual," Annabeth confirmed with a head nod.

"Wait wait wait... The usual?" Ron asked with a raised eyebrow. I guess the wizards came in sometime during the story but we were all too distracted to notice.