Your Fault.

Anna's POV.

It's been a two months and she still hasn't woken up. We all decided to go to school today. None of us have really talk to each other only to see the twins though.

I have been staying in her room with Emmett. Sometimes hiz mom and Demetri would just lay in there with us.

I got ready and drove.to school. We haven't been all in the same room.together since the hospital. I got out and saw Emmett with the jocks and Trent. The gang was all huddled together including Brandon. I walked over to Elijah and Tristan who were talking and staring at their phones.

We talked for a while and went to class.

_________________

It was now lunch abd we were all gonna sit together. I saw all of them and sat down. They were all really quiet.

"I know you guys wanna talk about her so do it." I said to them.

"It's all my fault" Brandon said first.

"Not to be rude or anything but only one person here is to blame." Max said and looked at Emmett.

"What the fuck" Emmett said and stood up gaining everyone's attention.

"It's Fucking true you the one that started all this." He said and got up to.

"Ya I was my fault she left but what ever a he did there was not my fault. Elijah and Tristan over here.broke her fucking heart and she went with Donovan. If you dumbasses would have stayed with her she wouldn't have gotten with Donovan!" Emmett yelled making Tristan and Elijah stand up.

"Hey what the Hell. She was in London because lf you plus if Brandon over her would have never came back both would be at this table with us." Elijah spit.

"Bull shit she was already in a gang. I didn't change shit. Also even I'd she stayed here she'd would have still been my best friend and I probably would have had her in my gang so don't go sayin it's his fault." Brandon stood up to. Now everyone was standing up and yelling at each other.

"Just forget about all that shit right now. You were the one who beat her till she had a.seizure when she was 13. If that didn't happend she'd be here." Elijah yelled.

"Dint you think.I Fucking get that?" Emmett was fuming.

"No I don't think you do. She had a seizure Emmett. Ezera had a Fucking seizure. You were the one who gave her a seizure first. She is in a Fucking coma! All because of you" Elijah got in.his face and Emmett punched him.

Elijah spit blood and threw.a.punch back. They went at it.

"EMMETT SIT YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN.NOW. ELIJAH YOU TOO" I screamed and the both stopped.

"If you two fight nothings gonna change. Ezera will.still be in a coma and Donovan will be dead. You both are 18 now and can.go to jail. Now clam the fuck down or so help me God when Ekaterina wakes up I will tell her about this and she will kick your ass not me. And you both know she won't hesitate to shove her foot up your ass." They both bro hugged and went back to the table.

Trent came and sat with us and everyone stared at him. I stood up and he hugged me. He sat down with us and we talked for the rest of lunch.

___________________

It's been a few days since the agreement. We were now all in in our 4th period. Well all of us but Brandon, Hayden and Jayden, and Trent.

My phone started ringing really loud. Everyone stopped to look at me. I shrugged and check.the ID.