Siblings.

We all turned to the group of kids walking our way. Yup you guessed it their from our school. It was that jock and Lizzie with about 7 other kids.

"Are you Fucking kidding me." I groaned and slammed my fist on the table.

Everyone but Donovan Emmett, and Demetri were confused.

"Omg hey guys I like, love your nose jobs! Who did them." I sounded like a white valley girl and smiled sweetly while Demetri Donovan, and Emmett just laughed.

"Shut up you stupid bitch." The jock said.

"You wanna go round two steroids" I decided that was his new nickname.

"Thats what I thought"

"Whatever we just wanted to greet the new kids." She smiled suggestivly at Tristan and Elijah.

"Hi am Lizzie. " She then saw Anna. "Who the fuck are you." She spat at her.

"She's our sister bitch so suggest you leave her alone before I whoop you ass, again." I threatened.

"Ohhh Mawmy said a bad word" Eliza and Eli said in unison.

"Ya you must be a little whore like your mommy." She scoffed

"Fucking little shits"

Everyone stood up in disbelief. Who the fuck is mean to a fucking baby like that?

"Do not Fucking talk about our kids like that. I dont even care that your a girl I swear to God I will hurt you." Elijah yelled and handed Eliza to Demetri while I gave Eli to my dad.

"I don't usually like violence but no one speaks to my kids and grand kids like that." My mom glared at her.

"Ez I give you permission to kill the bitch."

"Oh shit your the baby daddy." She seemed suprised.

"How the fuck is that? "

"Every been to health class you dumb bitch? Sex education, they teach you where baby's come from." He snarled.

"Who could fuck this ugly bitch? " Steroids said.

Donovan and Tristan both stood up and stood by me and Elijah.

"Don't worry I bet your not the father. Those kids are way to ugly to be yours. She probably fucked every guy and just blamed it on you." Lizzie purred.

I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out of the diner while Emmett, Donovan, Tristan, and Elijah all grabbed some one and did the same. I saw Anna tailing them.

I threw her on the floor and kicked her in the stomach. I picked her up and threw her at the diner wall. I straddled her and kept punching and punching. Someone pulled me of but I kept hitting her. I started kicking her legs and heard a snap. Looks like I broke her leg. I got in her face.

"NEVER! I MEAN EVER TALK ABOUT MY KIDS AGAIN OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU NEXT TIME." I spat on her face which was all bloody. Damn I think I broke her tooth too. Her eye was swollen shut. She lips were busted. She had bruises every where and she was spitting up blood.

I turned and saw the jock and a few other guys on the floor bleeding but only the jock and Lizzie all bloody. I guess me and Elijah went all out. I saw my mom, Demetri, and Anna staring at me. I had her blood on my face and clothes along with bloody knuckles. Elijah looked the same. We walked to my parents and grabbed the babies.

"Mawmy, dawdy you oki?" Eli said to Elijah and me.

"Ya baby we are." Elijah smiled at Eli .

"Elijah I'm gonna take them to the day care at school tomorrow so you can see them." He looked grateful and thanked me.