This is not happening!

It's been a week since I beat up that jock. No one has said anything to me since. I am currently getting ready for a gang meeting. Uncle and Elaine left a while ago and I finally have my baby. Well one of them.

Me and my gang were skipping school today we were meeting with another gang that wanted to become allies. I wore a dark blue flannel with my black jeans and leather jacket. I put on my blow cut boots and a gray beanie over my hair. I put my pocket knife in my boot and my gun in my waist band.

I went down stairs to get sonething to eat and just settled on a bag of Takis and or a general juice.

I could hear all the guys running down the hallway and yelling.

I got a chorus of 'hey's' from all the guys but Donovan sat down next to me and gave me a kiss.

"Hey babe" he said after pulling away.

"Supe dude" I teased him.

"Well then" he faked looking hurt.

"Oh jeez I'm kidding. But what time is the meeting.?" I had forgot.

"Uhhm.....it's at......9:30 so we have half an hour." We all nodded and I went up stairs to get Eli and take him.to my mom.

She loved taking him. I got him dressed and grabbed his diaper bag. I walked to my mom's house and dropped him off.

I went back to the house to.see the guys standing in the driveway waiting for me. I got in my.car.and we drove to a old warehouse that we were gonna meet the other gang in. It was only about 5 minutes away so we got there quick.

There were about 20 cars out side not including the other 12 cars we had. I loaded my gun then put it back in my waist band and got out of the car.

"Ready" Donovan asked kissing me.

"Yup" I smiled and we walked through the door. It was huge. There was trash scattered everywhere bout it looked like it.had.been cleaned up a little.

There was a large table.right next.to a staircase and there where guys there. They.saw us and got up to greet us.

"Hey.so your the King Kobras?" One buff guy asked. He was about 6'3 and.looked like he.was in his late 20's. I was a.little cautious. He had a little trace of a Russian accent.

"Ya that's us. Where's.the leader?" I said. He looked a little.surprised.for.some.reason but shook it off.

"Ya he's upstairs he'll be.down in a bit. Who's your leader?" He asked me.

"Im the leader." I said in a bored tone.

He.raised his eyebrow.

"You guys do a lot of damage. Is this all of you guys.?" He.asked looking curious.

Ok something is wrong. Why.is he.asking.so many questions?

Suddenly we heard.footsteps and we all turned towards the stairs.

I was shocked. In front of.me.stood a tall black man with piercing green eyes.

It couldn't be. It was my Father.

"Ekaterina Ekaterina ! Мой дорогой как ты?" I just stood their shocked he.said 'Ekaterina how at you dear?'

"You know her boss?" The tall buff.dude said.

"Well I think I would know my.own daughter. So tell me how is your son and Alexei? I kidding I know. But I.do have a surprise for you!" He.said.happily.

He.clapped.his hand and I.could hear.more.foot steps coming.down the.stairs.

Tristan came down stairs. He.was holding a.baby girl in his arms.