Enough!!!!

MUST READ VERY IMPORTANT
Hey guys so I wanted to apologies and tell you about their age they are 14 not 17 sorry.

Carry On.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

........I could feel tears building up in my eyes from the pain. So if you are confused yes my twin brother did just punch me. We
Use to be very close but after our dad died he treated me horribly and said it was my fault and it was because he got in a car crash while he was on his way to pick me up from a sleep over. Now here I am a halfway through my freshman year and already tagged as the school nerd.

I looked up to see him and his friends smirking at me.

He kicked me in the stomach before I could get back up and said" Oh look at the pathetic little fatass"

One of his closest friends, Lucas, grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

Now let's meet Lucas he is one of my brothers best friends along with Xavier, Kevin, and Titus. We all use be best friends and I even had a crush on Lucas when we were younger but that all went away when my brother started hating me.

Lucas walked across the front lawn of the school and threw me at a tree for everybody to see.

I groaned in pain as my body hit the hard tree and dropped to the ground. I could heard the laughs of all the people watching me get thrown around like a rag doll. Wich wasn't that hard for them to do as they were all built.

My brother walked up to me and said" I can't believe your my fucking sister I hope you die"

He kept kicking me and punching me to the point where I couldn't breath or hear. Everything he said just sounded muffled. I thought I was about to die. I could feel myself coughing up blood He had never beat me this bad before. He grabbed my head, slammed it against the tree the back on the floor. He pulled his foot back to kick me in the face.

I finally gained enough strength to catch his foot as he tried to kick me again and I pulled it out from under him so he fell.

Every one went silent and just stood there shocked about what I just did.

I fought threw the pain and stood up then screamed" I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT IM DONE IM COMPLETLY DONE. YOU HAVE BEAT ME AND TORTURED ME EVRY SINGLE DAY SINCE DAD DIED AND I AM SICK OF IT. IM SICK OF IT. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY OTHER HALF. MY TWIN. YOUR JUST LOST ME. YOU ARENT MY TWIN. YOU ARENT MY BROTHER . YOU ARE NOTHING. HAVE A NICE LIFE GOODFUCKINGBYE!!!!!!!"and with that I stormed off to my car without giving him a chance to respond feeling cold and heartless .

I sped all the way home nit craring if I got pulled over.

Once I got home and stored in the house to find my mom since today was here day off. Once I found her I started crying uncontrollably.

"Shhh what's wrong baby"she tried to calm me down.

Once I was able to talk and I only had to say one thing for her to understand" I'm done"

"It's all right I'll get get the jet to take you to your uncle's in England. Go get your things be ready be by 11" she assured

I walk to ny room on the 3rd floor and say that it was 9:06. Great I had 2 hours to get all my things together! I sighed , got out my iPhone 6s and put on ' I'd love to change to world's by Jetta and started packing.

********** ONE HOUR LATER ***

I just finished packing only leaving my funiture. I looked at the time and saw it was 10:56. I grabbed my big suitcase and big Nike duffel bag and walked down to the car waiting for my mom to get her purse and drive me to the jet.

She got in the car and drove in a comfortable silence to the jet.

We finally reached the jet and got out of the car to get everything arranged . I gave my bags to the flight attendant.

My mom gave me one final hug and kissed my head since her 5'10 towered my 5'7. I said good by and got on the jet getting ready for the 8 hour flight from North Carolina to London, England.

^^^^^^^^^8 HOURS LATER^^^^^

I was exited I hadn't seen my uncle in two years. The jet had landed a few minutes ago and I was walking sown the steps of the jet.

I saw my uncle and ran over to him and tackled him into a hug. He just chuckled and kissed my haed. He was really tall about 6'4.

He looked down at me and raised his eyebrow. I gave him a questioning look then remembered the back eye and busted lip Emmett gave me.

I rolled my eyes and said" Emmet" he just made an 'o' shape with his mouth since he new that Emmett had been bullying me.

I turns around and saw a woman and two boy about my age giving me a confuses look, probably because of seeing a Hispanic man with a mixed girl. My mom's side was white and Hispanic while my dad's side was African American and Russian. But then realisation quickly washes over their face as if they remembered something.

I was so happy that I was away from my brother and that school.

I'm tired of being bullied I think it's time for a new beginning.

##############################################!###!!

So what do u think comment positive feedback please !!