THANK YOU!!

I'd just like to say a massive thank you to you all on this fantastic journey.. It almost lasted a full year!! Thank you so much for sticking by me.. Especially you who were there from the very beginning. I've had so much fun writing this story. 

Hopefully you guys will have noticed how my writing has improved as the story has gone on, and how my ideas have developed. Blossomed into something beautiful. I'm glad to have this story packaged off though, with a definite ending and all. It's been a great ride guys, and I've made some amazing fans along the way. 

I mean, 6000 + reads and still going? What the freaking hell guys? I love every single one of you, honestly. Soon, I hope to post a sound track to this story in it's description so if you ever feel like rereading it with music, you know what to listen to!

I will now be taking requests to write any of your ideas and I will be focusing on a couple more of my stories. I should be able to write a lot more of my Peterick if any of you are reading that one. My Sherlock update is almost done too. And Closed for the Summer will be updated by the end of November. 

Thanks once again for sticking by me, it means so much to me. 

Goodbye, goodnight, and I hope I made you cry!

Mad As Rabits